Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Showering while on Lucy

chrishenryb

Greenlighter
Hey.
I have heard great things about taking a shower while tripping. But one question i have, probably a stupid one, is does having a shower weaken your trip at all, including after you get out of the shower or it makes no difference at all? Thanks

Its actually kind of cool, I would bring music otherwise realistically your just standing there wet getting rained on naked... its cool but the entertainment aspect without music runs away faster.

I have long hair and my wet hair can get somewhat annoying until it dries. That is my only complaint about showering on any psychedelic. Otherwise no there is no effect other then perhaps feeling nice and refreshed.

Showering on psychedelics can be very cleansing :)
One of my favourite things to do.

Like others have said, no effect. Well, actually it can alter the course of the trip since it's relaxing and it can be an intense experience because of the sound and feel of the water. It's a good way to chill out and feel nice if you're feeling edgy or uncomfortable.

Nope it does not weaken your trip or make acid less intense. I remember the first time I took LSD it was an extremely high dose and doing daily everyday things like talking and even moving were difficult so I took a bath instead of a shower as I was afraid I would fall down while showering.

Like szuko said, bring music. It can get more deep than you want it to at times, just staring at the water droplets forming on the wall, nothing but the sound of water splattering against the tub.... definitely bring tunes hahah 8)

And no, of course it won't weaken your trip! If anything, the shower can be the trippiest part 8(

I have long hair and my wet hair can get somewhat annoying until it dries. That is my only complaint about showering on any psychedelic. Otherwise no there is no effect other then perhaps feeling nice and refreshed.

Get you a hairband dude! I borrowed one from my girlfriend and now she doesn't want it back, it's covered in acid sweat :p makes a huge difference though, no more hair in mah face!

Showering on psychedelics can be very cleansing :)
One of my favourite things to do.
Taking a laxative on L must be heaven if you need to be regular. Seriously, as cleansing as you would like. Music, Mass market, I'd go Abba to White Zombie. Might as well cover all your bases.

Can confirm that a hot tub is a very good tripping activity, day or night. Be sure to have water handy, because while in a hot tub you can sweat a lot.

Especially tryptamines for me can make me really cold
Plus it just relaxes you
Amazing tripping tool them hottubs