• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Show Me Your Poison

Neon&HCI

Greenlighter
Hello Bluelighters, how goes it? Staying as safe as you can, I hope.
Now, I'm fairly new here, so please excuse anything slightly long winded and/or if I put this post in the wrong thread. XD
Anywho, I'm curious. What's your favorite MDxx chemical? Around where I live up here in my Evergreen Corner, MDMA is extremely popular. Almost stupidly so. For the first 7-8 months of me discovering this wonderful chemical I had only had access to moon rock and brown sugar crystals. MDEA was also strangely available, nothing special. Ecstasy was extremely foreign to me and to this day I've only ever had blue Louis Vuitton's. I would usually parachute one and a half to two points of MDMA, snorting many many milligrams on top of that. I loved how 'clean' it made you feel. The blinding happiness that shuts you up at points, the boundless energy and ambition.
Oh, and I almost forgot, music. Oh god, the music. Perfect.
But, as with every peak it had to come down..I won't get into that, we've all been there. Just pass me the Xanax. :)
After one of these many Molly binges, I had begun the search again for another gram or so and I just so happened to be in the right place at the right time. In one hand a gram of moonrock, in the other a gram of amber crystals that turned purple in darker lighting. [mod edit]. The rocks reeked of safrole and actually corroded the razor blade I was using over time. It cut down to a very white but off yellow built up powder, almost chalk like. I decided not to sniff it and randomly chose out two and a half points and dropped it. For the next while, I felt myself for mental alerts, searching for something Molly-like and it took me a good fifteen to realize the wall I was staring at was breathing. Before that, I felt nothing; complete baseline. Within 50 minutes, I was in utter space. Massive amounts of tracers and synthesia, acid like CEV's, mushroom like 'wavy-floaty', and not to mention underneath it all I was having a very different but very welcome roll. MDA has much more body load and pheripheral effects, nearly stoning at the peak. Unlike MDMA, I feel like i'm actually drugged. Such as, I feel like I can't control myself on 2-3 points of MDA, but MDMA would be a no brainer. Much more introverted and psychedelic experience that lacks MDMA's intense empathogenic effects. It lasts for quite a long time too, about an hour longer than MDMA for myself. I notice my ego tends to be much less susceptible on MDA, MDMA leads to many embarassing quotes among friends at the end of the night. I could barely get out a 'what' when I was on Sass. I prefer it for those introverted traits and it makes for a very fully engaged experience and it really helps for taking a look at yourself in a different light. Add the best parts of a 'shroom trip and throw in a roll for good measure, for me, you can't go wrong with that. :)
Thanks for reading, if you made it this far. ^^
Stay high, stay safe fellow Bluelighters!

Last edited by a moderator:
But, as with every peak it had to come down..I won't get into that, we've all been there. Just pass me the Xanax.

Just to be clear, Bluelight is a harm reduction forum and this is terrible advice

Hey Neon&HCI, welcome to bluelight. First off, I'm going to edit your post a little bit, take out the mention of prices since that's not allowed here. Apart from that, MDMA and ecstasy are one and the same thing. If you have a good ecstasy pill, the only active ingredient in it is going to be MDMA. Anyone that tells you otherwise doesn't know what he's talking about or wants to sell you some MDMA cut with other stuff, under the guise of "this is ecstasy, so the effects are different from MDMA". You should get the same effects from both if you take the same dose. Your description sounds about right yeah :D for me if I had to choose between MDMA and MDA I'd choose both, in the sense that I love them most when combined. When I had to choose one it would be MDMA, simply because I know psychedelics that I enjoy more than MDA, so if I wanted to trip I'd rather do some good acid or something. While with MDMA I don't really know a drug that can top it's beautiful empathogenic properties. So... I'd choose MDMA :D
Just to be clear, Bluelight is a harm reduction forum and this is terrible advice
Well yeah, you shouldn't take benzos just to help with the comedown. From what I gather a benzo addiction is a very ugly beast and methodically using benzos to combat comedowns from other drugs could lead to that. There is nothing acutely dangerous about taking a benzo after a roll though

To the OP,

Most e-tards such as yourself eventually graduate to...

2-methylamino-1-phenylpropane.png

If it's available in their country. It lasts tons longer and doesn't make one tired as MDMA sort of does. Neither is long term tolerance a problem as with MDMA. And many of them such as myself have never quit. If you don't know how to read Kekule structures, just go around asking people for 2-methylamino-1-phenylpropane.HCl until you find it, lol.