• Philosophy and Spirituality
    Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Threads of Note Socialize
  • P&S Moderators: Xorkoth | Madness

Should religions be classified as Fake News? The bible seems to say yes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
No what I mean by are myths based on reality is like there really was a Trojan war even though the history was contained only in Homer's epic poem.
Gnostic saying your source is yourself is quite laughable, and I thought you did some serious study about this stuff. You're full of it then. First comes pride then disgrace.

No what I mean by are myths based on reality is like there really was a Trojan war even though the history was contained only in Homer's epic poem.

Troy is real while the bringing down of the walls is pure fantasy.
That is how far apart the fiction and facts parts are.

Gnostic saying your source is yourself is quite laughable, and I thought you did some serious study about this stuff. You're full of it then. First comes pride then disgrace.

Disingenuous shallow thinking. Tsk tsk.

Are you an adult?

Who do you blame for the sources of your thinking if not yourself?

Regards
DL

"are you an adult?"
Yeah and what's your point other than a basic ad hominem attack?
I'm sorry you consider it shallow thinking to say that using your own thought processes is a valid form of truth, they are the foundation of perspective and opinion, I grant you that, but not truth. They begin the process of seeking out knowledge, not the result.

"are you an adult?"
I'm sorry you consider it shallow thinking to say that using your own thought processes is a valid form of truth, they are the foundation of perspective and opinion, I grant you that, but not truth. They begin the process of seeking out knowledge, not the result.

Dont waste your time, Gnostic Bishop has a god complex and if you don't agree he will simply belittle you.. The fruit of Gnosticism, ego, arrogance and pride..

"are you an adult?"

Reciprocity is fair play so your ad hominem attack was just returned to you. Stop whining like a child if you want to be treated like an adult.

Dont waste your time, Gnostic Bishop has a god complex and if you don't agree he will simply belittle you.. The fruit of Gnosticism, ego, arrogance and pride..

Thanks for showing the size of your mind.
Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small mindsdiscuss people. EleanorRoosevelt

I do have a God complex but it is not similar to the complex you have of adoring a genocidal son murdering prick that you think is somehow good.

Regards
DL

Reciprocity is fair play so your ad hominem attack was just returned to you. Stop whining like a child if you want to be treated like an adult.

Thanks for showing the size of your mind.
Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small mindsdiscuss people. EleanorRoosevelt

I do have a God complex but it is not similar to the complex you have of adoring a genocidal son murdering prick that you think is somehow good.

Regards
DL

You claim to follow Christ, and Christ worships the God of the OT, you sir, are a hypocrite..

This thread has outlived its purpose and the last page of insulting posts are sending it to the grave.

Status
Not open for further replies.