L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Should men shave?

pokepoke420

Bluelighter
Growing up through my teens and early 20's, I have ALWAYS shaved my chest, face, stomach, Pubic area, balls, and my butt. To this day, I have always felt cleaner doing this. My x girlfriend hated that I shaved my chest, and so finally I let it grow out only to love how masculine it made me feel. I followed it up by growing a beard which I never knew I could do, and I've never felt more like a man. We had a random hookup one time after we broke up and she told me how much sexier I looked when I don't shave anything(I hadn't shaved because I wasn't hooking up with anyone due to full time work/university) and that it's so much more masculine, primitive, and sexy to her when there's hair on my face, body and pubic area.

Not that looks matter or this matters, but she's a model so her opinion mattered to me for what girls like, but now I wonder, what do a majority of women prefer? Obviously it needs to be clean and not untouched for years, but women, what is your preference? It's still too early in the relationship for me to start asking my new girlfriend what she is into, but I still shave everything beneath my chest and wanted to hear some opinions.

Thanks! :)

Last edited:
can't comment on what women like, but I only once shaved my pubic hair when I was 16 and didn't like it at all, so I never did it again afterwards... never got complaints from any girl I ever got in bed with... never shaved my chest or armpits either. but I guess it depends on the type of people yopu want to attract. I'm more into the natural type, and I prefer girls unshaven as well ;)

Honestly it just depends on what you and whatever woman you're trying to have sex with like. My girlfriend would hate it if I shaved my body. I do keep my pubes trimmed short, don't shave them though. My girl said that when guys are all hairless it turns her off.

It's still too early in the relationship for me to start asking my new girlfriend what she is into

It's never too early to ask that dude! Just say you'd like her opinion cause it doesn't matter to you. (the hair, not the opinion) I never had issues by asking it that way after just a few dates. They usually rather appreciated it actually
I've had so many different responses on it that I'm pretty sure it varies as much as anything else. Some want everything shaved, some want some things but not others, some want the opposite, some want natural, some don't care.. Hopefully you get a few woman answers but I guarantee it goes across the board

I do not think men should shave, unless they have a massive shrub growing from their crotch (trim them shits) or that back and shoulder hair that no women I've ever known will find attractive.

My x girlfriend hated that I shaved my chest, and so finally I let it grow out only to love how masculine it made me feel. I followed it up by growing a beard which I never knew I could do, and I've never felt more like a man.

LMBO!!!!!!!

Personally, it's what men feel comfortable with — though, I have a slight preference for someone who remains shaved clean. I definitely dont like it when guys let their hair — wherever it is — grow out and look homely. I dont think these men have any respect for themselves, so I aint gonnna give em' any.

Matter of taste, but my opinion that males shoudln't shave anything except maybe something "down", you know hygienic reasons, everything else for me is not ok...

Pubes all the way bro, every woman I've been with loves my bush and hairy balls (They'll suck on em even if they're hairy lol)

I find that people treat me as if I'm older with a beard, young and condescending without. So I always grow a beard now, and my girlfriend agrees I look more handsome with it. She's apathetic about my other hair though, I just try to keep my pubes trimmed because of how darn sweaty I get -_-

I'm older and can assure you that shaved looks a lot better than grey whiskers.

Honestly it just depends on what you and whatever woman you're trying to have sex with like. My girlfriend would hate it if I shaved my body. I do keep my pubes trimmed short, don't shave them though. My girl said that when guys are all hairless it turns her off.

yeah its like a very sweaty baby

I am hairy as fuck down there, like theres times i will shed pubes by just scratching down there, and i look down and daum,theres pubes all over the place! That being said its still hairy as fuck!
Maybe a trim wouldnt hurt, dont have access to pube trimmers, i got some sizzors somewhere, and i guess it wouldn't be any different then like how i used to give my teddy rupskin a trim back in the day.
So yea, in all reality,a cut would be good. If yal only knew how hairy i am down there.