• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Should I Try Methamphetamine?

Status
Not open for further replies.

PsychonautRyan

Bluelighter
Hey, I know it's been awhile since I've been on here, but it's been over two years since I've last used amphetamines, and I'm starting to miss them, I love how Adderall makes you feel confident, energetic and motivated and there's this surging, powerful euphoria coursing through your veins. On the other hand, I don't miss the psychotic episodes of hearing voices, thinking people are out to get me and constantly feeling edgy, anxious and agitated. So, I'm just wondering, it seems like that methyl- molecule group makes a world of difference in terms of potency and neurotoxicity of stimulant use, would trying meth be a step up? Or would I be on my way to another hell of amphetamine psychosis except this time except crashing harder because it's stronger?

if you are prone to psychotic symptoms and have had previous psychotic episodes as a result of amphetamine use, then I would say that it is likely you will experience psychosis from methamphetamine use as well.

No judgements, I can't stay away from opioids and they've royally fucked me in the past. But using methamphetamine is pretty much always not a safe or smart idea; production is not held to any standard like pharmaceutical amphetamines. The addition of your personal psychotic propensity just increases the likelihood it will occur.

it might seem like a bad idea but trust me, it's a really awful idea

my first answer would be fuck yeah it's worth a try, but then I remember that directly after I tried it I didn't stop for 3 years and it fucked me up. My brain no longer functions even half as well as it used to. generally Innevitably you have to buy the drug from illicit sources and when your tweaked out and your already paranoid you are going to end up getting into sticky situations, and generally these people don't mess around.
I know first hand, infact my right hand the whole bone in the middle of my hand protrudes upwards and looks like a wierd growth because I got it smashed against a concrete floor with a table leg during my 3rd night of arduous questioning. I am missing the end of my left finger because it got split in half by a hammer against ny knee cap, and when I walk up stairs my knee makes wierd clicking noises.
DOn't do drugs at all would be my suggestion, but if you can avoid illicit drugs.... avoid illicit drugs. As stated quality control on methamphetamines is well, mostly non existent. and some days it will be the best high ever with hardly any comedown other than sleep, other times you will be a paranoid skitzo and come down with sweats and shakes, the only difference beeing that you bought the first batch a week before the second. If you do end up doing it anyway, never forget, no matter how friendly your dealer is, how many points over he deals his dope or how many sweet deals he gives or even if he lets you sleep at his place. He is not your friend and he is as paranoid and skitzo as you when the bad batch comes through.

I have never gotten my hands on meth, but I take Adderall daily, and have just recently recovered from cocaine/crack addiction... so I don't think, even if it ever did show up in my area of the US, although I have never once heard or seen any thing related to meth here... it could happen though. Ten years ago Id be all over it if it showed up, and I was able to get it here... but nowadays I have learned to stay away from other stims.. just take the Adderall.. I feel a shit ton better doing that than I did using street shit.. and having to wait around for shady people in shady places to get something, like coke or hard that didn't feel nearly as nice and did nothing to help me.. Adderall helps me tremendously.

What I am saying is... I wouldn't.

Maybe if you could find desoxyn, that would be a bit less risky.. at least its made in a pharm. grade setting and you know exactly what your getting.

Status
Not open for further replies.