• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Should I try kratom extracts for my depression?

deruyityn

Bluelighter
Kratom plain leaf works about 30% but I still often get in a rages and it doesnt really touch it beyond that. I've tried moving from 3.5 grams average to up to 4.2 grams and it doesn't seem to make much difference.

Since I'm really comfortable with kratom I'm wondering if I should keep experimening with it further to try and get more out of it rather than trying some other substance or if extracts would just be diminishing returns.

Could I still use extracts on a one day on two days off regimen like I currently do without experiencing withdrawals?

Are extracts just like taking a huge dose of leaf anyway or does it feel differnet? I mean would it just have more negative side effects as well like potential anxiety/nausea and worse hangover?

if you get the super strong UEI extracts it's worth it. however, medicating your depression with opioids is a bad idea. trust me. they stop working and then all you're ding is taking them to stay out of withdrawal. i would seriously reconsider and look into diet, exercise and maybe councelling instead.

Real Ultra Enhanced Indo is non-existent at the moment. The original supplier has been out for a while now and any UEI being sold on the web at this point is a shitty knockoff. No one on Reddit or anywhere has been able to find any extract that even compares.

That being said, I would not recommend using any kratom extract regularly for depression. True extracts do seem to produce the same effects as kratom, just from much smaller dosages. This removes the ceiling effect that you get from plain leaf kratom and overdoses and seizures become possible - I know this first hand. There's really no way of knowing what kind of long term effects it could have or what the withdrawal would be like either.

I use plain leaf kratom for depression just as you do and it has worked alright for nearly two years now. I kind of feel the same way as you do that it maybe helps about 30% but honestly if you consume a chemical that clears your depression up 100% it will probably have some horrible side effects. Withdrawal from plain leaf kratom, while not horrific, is no joke and I can only imagine that regular use of any extract will boost your tolerance and dependency far beyond plain leaf. I would recommend looking into other ways to clear up the other 70% - exercise and counseling as smacky said are good starts.

Take care.