View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Should I trip tonight if I have to work tomorrow

soulmedicin

Greenlighter
Im thinking of taking 25i tonight around 6pm and I have to go to a meeting tomorrow morning at 10am for a film project. Will I be back to normal by then? Any insight would be helpful.

The short answer is no, you won't sleep tonight and you might also die before you can get to the meeting. Think about how mad you're peers would be! 8(

Yea as 240sx said you probably won't sleep and I don't know about you but after a psychedelic trip I am thoroughly mentally exhausted and my brain doesn't really work too well until I have slept well again.

You'll definitely be back to normal by then, but you probably wont sleep well or much.

I'll just play devils advocate here and say you should. You Only Yolo Once right? Start your trip early, dose small, have a disco nap before work and then that's why coffee was invented. Just take something other than 25i that shit's dangerous. Maybe 2C-D or something instead.

But only you know how well you will function in that meeting after little to no sleep.

25-I is always a no but you know yourself best, so......, really it's up to you!

Good decision, psychedelics are much more enjoyable without having to worry about how much sleep you're gonna get and how you're going to have to inevitably get your ass out of bed in the early morning