• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos Should I trade for this? WEIRD TRADE

Methacodone

Bluelighter
Ok, so I have the Teva generic brand diazepam, and my friend is jealous, because he has the Mylan brand, both 10mg.
We have a good amount of both,. We're benzo/opiate heads lol.

He's offering me 90 10mg mylan brand diazepam, for 60 of my Teva 10mg diazepam..

I mean, I've had the mylan brand diazepam before, and never had a problem with them.
My Teva's do seem a BIT more potent, but it might be placebo...

For those of you who have had both mylan and teva brand diazepam, please tell me what you think,,,

should I do the trade and come up 30 10mg valiums? or is teva too good of a brand? it must be for my guy.. lol

ime FUCK MYLAN BENZOS except temazapam. the walgreens that i use only carried mylan kpins for a while and i switched to rite aid which carried activis then cvs (who i hate) because they carried teva. stick with your teva

They should be the same. In fact they're required by law to be.

I'd do it. Free diazepam is always nice.

They should be the same. In fact they're required by law to be.

I'd do it. Free diazepam is always nice.

I know you are the boss around here and everything but all them pills aint the same mannnn.

Well, obviously not (different colors and that), but they're all functionally equivalent. A 10mg diazepam pill is always gonna have 10mg plus or minus maybe 1mg of diazepam (and in reality the error bars aren't that large). And in reality most generic meds all use the same binders and fillers... starch, modified cellulose, and/or silica.

The nocebo effect swithcing from one generic to another while someone actively expects it to not work is way more of a concern...

Either way, I'm just saying my experience and what logic tells me.

You make a fair argument, but coming from someone who has used and abused a lot of pills, there seems to be quite a bit of variation. Ask someone who got their orange adderalls swapped to the pink ones. Somebody who was getting the original OC 80s switched to a generic (besides the watsons). I'm not giving you a hard time, I was joking to a certain degree, but I've noticed some differences before is all.

You make a fair argument, but coming from someone who has used and abused a lot of pills, there seems to be quite a bit of variation. Ask someone who got their orange adderalls swapped to the pink ones. Somebody who was getting the original OC 80s switched to a generic (besides the watsons). I'm not giving you a hard time, I was joking to a certain degree, but I've noticed some differences before is all.

Back 4 years ago when I was prescribed Adderall, I do remember actually getting my pinks switched to oranges. I think I liked the orange pills better, but maybe it was just a psychological thing. Also the orange ones taste like candy, and the pink ones taste like salt...so there's that, lol.

But OP if I were you I would do that trade, I mean, it sounds a little sketchy but if you're sure that his pills are actually 10mg Diazepam then yeah go for it :)

In my experience, the only difference between generics and name brand is that the name-brand ones are usually coated to make them go down easier.
Actual Topamax, for examples, was basically tasteless unless you kept them in your mouth for some time, whereas generic Toparamte would give you a horseradish-like taste as soon as you put it on your tongue.

Oh Dude... I have 10 Brand name Xanax Stored in my savings box....NEVER using them, just as collectables. The X ANA X 2 marked bar by Pfizer.

My saved box includes ONLY brand name drugs. they are-

1. Xanax 2mg bars labeled X ANA X 2 (10)

2. Roxicodone 30mg labeled 54 199 (7)

3. KLONOPIN 1mg labeled ROCHE 1 K (12)

Those are my collection of brand names. I'm going to keep going as soon as I find more! the reason im saving them because they're EXTREMELY RARE. almost NOBODY has them. 1 day I went to go and get my lorazepam rx and asked the pharmacist about it, I asked him can I please get the brand name not the generic? he laughed and said, theirs no way your insurance would pay for them. I had NO idea they are that much more pricey.

Oh well, I'm starting too collect haha.

Back OT

some people are saying take the extra 30, the others are saying mylan is shit!! WHAT should I do!?!?

uhm... I have NEVER noticed a difference in generics of benzos. Opiates? yes, because I would snort and that is when you can tell a difference. But with benzos 10 mg is 10 mg.

Also check this out: https://drugs-forum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=188633 these people seem to prefer or love teva. I don't know what the fuss is. I get Mylan and I love them, but I have had others as well and they were fine. The reason I prefer mylan is because I sublingual my valium and those melt the second they hit saliva/water and because of that they kick in fast and stronger, way better than swallowing. But 30 extra free valium because this kid is a placebo head. I would JUMP on it.

Yeah see,,, I myself have had mylan plenty of times and I LOVE taking them sublingually.

But that's the problem, I myself FEEL the TEVA stronger, its like comparing 10mg to a 15mg valium,.... idk man. I'm stuck.'

I'm probably just going to keep my TEVA's since they're so strong.

Besides, when I had the mylan I had to take 2 pills to feel where I want to be at,... with TEVA, just 1 pill will have me feeling good...why else would he offer my 30 extra pills to get TEVA's?

I'm keeping my /teva's.

I have both Mylan and Teva diazepam. I literally cannot tell a difference between the two. I would take that kids offer in a heart beat.

Yeah, I've never noticed a difference with benzos at all or most drugs tbh. Adderall and opiates? Yes.

I'd say go for the trade.

Argghh, I texted him no already.

I'll text him back and say 95 for 60 and deal. just sent :)

He texted back and said '92, pease!'

I said, ok Fineeeeee' ( :p )

Still got PLENTY of tevas, so not trippem at all. just came up 32 fee 10mg valiums! whhooo

Argghh, I texted him no already.

I'll text him back and say 95 for 60 and deal. just sent :)

There you go! And remember this, the more you tell yourself you will feel good the more you will, the more you tell yourself you wont feel it at all, you wont. Plus if you really think the Tevas = 15 mg then if you get 95 you would have "more" anyways. 90 10 mg = 60 15 mg, and if it is not true then you got an extra 30 pills.

Comparing oc to op oxycontin is not the same, it is a different controlled release mechanism, so there is an objective difference. I've never heard of controlled release diazepam, which leaves all diazepam pills the same so long as they aren't fakes from India or something. And diazepam is so mild so personally I think the perceived difference is almost certain placebo. Don't discount it, placebo effect is remarkably convincing. I agree with sekio. If it were me id tell him it was placebo and all in his head, then if he still wanted to trade, take him for everything he's got, he's happy and I get free diazepam, he was warned.

I say trade and try hard not to convince yourself they're any different. Apart from one brand perhaps bring easier to sublingual than another, they're the same unless he has counterfeits.

IMO all klonopin Milan brand are bunk. Used to get green and white Mylan. Started making sure my pharmacy carried teva for me. Mylan makes descent round A4 Xanax... but I hated Mylan klonopin..never had much Valium. If they feel the same to you...

Come up 30 free pills=D