• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Should I test my weed?

Jabberwocky

Frumious Bandersnatch
I’ve acquired about a quarter for personal consumption from time to time if ever of some from a person I’ve gotten from before, I’m just worried I shouldn’t spark it before I get a Fentanyl test strip.

Thank you lol, I’ve quit doing a lot of things and I don’t drink so it would be nice to have to unwind on the weekends and to help me with my music.

FuneralFather eh? hahahhaahhahaahaha id love to funeral your father

No one is putting fentanyl in your marijuana, but if it gives you peace of mind then by all means, test it.
so... i'm the only one that mixed some crack cocaine into some hash i guess? fuck off i know i'm weird, it's because i'm green okay
yodabong.jpgfucked2.jpg

I use mix coke and weed in joints, probably doesn't work as well as crack but I remember getting high from it

I use mix coke and weed in joints, probably doesn't work as well as crack but I remember getting high from it
wasting it... the temp to get coke to work, is WAYYY TOO HIGH ... cook it up its ez go look for my thread. but i dont condone crack... just snort instead while smoking.

I haven't done that in years, I can't remember ever getting a good high from smoking crack, I think if I ever got coke again i'd stick to snorting.

Thank you for your prompt response and general care, I see a lot in the news these days..and hear the occasional rumor of it being mixed with coke but I tried just the tiniest bit last night and was fine some minor anxiety which I used Valium to combat and that’s why I was wondering so much as I don’t wanna cross combine. Plus I’m trtjnf to keep it on the low from my current flame . Thinking about going to medical state so I know what I’m getting
Dang just looked, not surprised that you've got 14 warnings, i mean i joke around but im not a shithead
Dang just looked, not surprised that you've got 14 warnings, i mean i joke around but im not a shithead

I feel sorry for you, it’s almost as if your someone alone behind a screen trying to get a ride because you don’t value yourself or anyone else. You must have a sad existence but one that I don’t care to pay attention to I wish you better, then whoever you are.. or whatever your troll is. And I hope you get some help before you inadvertently end up on the news harming someone else cause your words have lost their affect. I’m sorry to the miss, and will refrain from speaking on this issue anymore. I wish you the best specified

Rise **
I feel sorry for you, it’s almost as if your someone alone behind a screen trying to get a ride because you don’t value yourself or anyone else. You must have a sad existence but one that I don’t care to pay attention to I wish you better, then whoever you are.. or whatever your troll is. And I hope you get some help before you inadvertently end up on the news harming someone else cause your words have lost their affect. I’m sorry to the miss, and will refrain from speaking on this issue anymore. I wish you the best specified

So from everyone, rest assured my weed wasn’t laced with fentanyl. Anxiety sucks barley smoke a point 1 of weed. While my girl goes out I hope to load up Atleast a 30/70 weed/hemp flower mix and pregame a 10 mg Valium to Atleast enjoy this rainy day. Btw Zonnxx look up this video

So from everyone, rest assured my weed wasn’t laced with fentanyl. Anxiety sucks barley smoke a point 1 of weed. While my girl goes out I hope to load up Atleast a 30/70 weed/hemp flower mix and pregame a 10 mg Valium to Atleast enjoy this rainy day. Btw Zonnxx look up this video

for alittle while pot was giving me anxiety.. switch to hash. good bubble hash won't have that effect on you

No source, I cut a lot of contacts for the betterment of myself cocaine took everything from me and along with that while I did the coke I barley smoked. It’s almost like a trip every time. But I got a quake of this ima find some extremely high cbd flower while it’s still available in my time and try that 30/70 mix and just take it slow, I’m not a drinker..and I don’t wanna fall back in love with Oxycodone.. but tyrosine and 5htp just don’t cut it. My goal is to use this as relaxing thing when I can.. cause my girl use to smoke and now has such a problem with it and while I help her elderly grandparents and stay rent free, it’s all I can do to keep it on the low and use it to draw influence for my music. Thank you zonnxx every post I’ve ever made you’ve been there to help me you’ve got a real purpose and I hope your life reaps the benefits of being such a kind witty soul.
for alittle while pot was giving me anxiety.. switch to hash. good bubble hash won't have that effect on you

No source, I cut a lot of contacts for the betterment of myself cocaine took everything from me and along with that while I did the coke I barley smoked. It’s almost like a trip every time. But I got a quake of this ima find some extremely high cbd flower while it’s still available in my time and try that 30/70 mix and just take it slow, I’m not a drinker..and I don’t wanna fall back in love with Oxycodone.. but tyrosine and 5htp just don’t cut it. My goal is to use this as relaxing thing when I can.. cause my girl use to smoke and now has such a problem with it and while I help her elderly grandparents and stay rent free, it’s all I can do to keep it on the low and use it to draw influence for my music. Thank you zonnxx every post I’ve ever made you’ve been there to help me you’ve got a real purpose and I hope your life reaps the benefits of being such a kind witty soul.
man you relate to me so much it's incredible. yeah try to find your herb man, if you need anything you can always Message me, i'm always around

Stay safe!
~Zonxx