• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Should I take all my oxy in 1 hit?

Status
Not open for further replies.

josh88

Greenlighter
I have 20x5mg tablets and my tolerance is high. I will prob take 60 grams ish. Should I hit them all at once or space them?

That is entirely your call, based upon your previous experiences with Oxycodone and your current tolerance. Nobody can tell you what you will and will not enjoy. I mean no insult, it's just that we don't typically field questions that concern nothing more than your every day recreational drug use, especially if danger is not immediately present. But, you're in luck! I'm going to pretend that you received some posts to illustrate the futility of the practice.

Bro, you should really take it easy, just take the 60mg like you said and save the rest for later!

Dawg, unreal, Oxy is the bomb. Rail that whole 100mg at once. Don't be a pussy.

Keif, I really disagree with the negative language. Please try to reel it in and be a little more cordial to our OP! So long as your tolerance is as you say, I would just let serendipity dictate the amount of Opioids that you are going to ingest. Perhaps a roll of the 20 sided dice?

You guys are such queers. Let me tell ya how this is gonna go down.

What You Will Need

~100 pumpkins or similar-sized gords

~Repeating rifle with 7 rounds of ammunition

~Several sheets of plain white paper/Sharpies

~Glue

What you're gonna do is set up approximately 100 pumpkins in the woods behind your house. You are going to write the numbers 1-100 on the white paper. Each pumpkin will receive a single number. You will spin around in a stationary circle for 7 turns. You will then point the gun in the general direction of the woods/neighbors' houses. See which pumpkin you hit?

That's your dosage! It's quick, simple and really, anyone can do it.

Damn, bra, you guys be getting cray up in hur. ^What drugs is this guy on?

Status
Not open for further replies.