L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Should I Stay Or Should I Go?

max_

Bluelighter
Hi bl, I have been in a relationship with this girl for more than a year. She lives 1000 miles away so we only see each other once a month. We fell in love at first sight at a concert and we've been super into each other since then. She got her degree this december and now she's thinking of moving to my city. The problem is
1. She is 29 and I'm 23, I'm still studying at university and I fear she might get in the way of my future development (say scholarships on other countries or even getting the fuck out of this third world country)
2. We went on vacation together and she was super anoying like really hard to deal with, super jealous whenever I spoke to another women even to ask for the bus schedule. She ruined the whole 15 days. Plus she would be in a bad mood every time we did something that I wanted to do and she was great when we did what she wanted.
3. Few months ago I met another girl in my school, she's 20, she's got a boyfriend in her country (she came her to study) but it seems she really likes me and to be honest I really like her too.

Any thoughts on this matter will be thanked.

Ditch her, go for the girl you actually like.

Not to hard to figure out brotha!

If you only see each other monthly and having problems like this, it's a red flag. Maybe you both should see other people.

If she was really the right girl for you she wouldn't be be in a bad mood overtime you did something you wanted. I was in a relationship with a girl who got excited every time we would do something that I wanted to do and it was awesome. Just the fact that she was happy to see me happy is something I will now require in every future relationship I find myself in. That's super important. Don't tie yourself into something that you're so conflicted about at such a young age. Those are my thoughts, best of luck.

There's more to it. I do like her and I care for her. She is a kind and caring human being, she's just immature. The most important thing is that she just wants to settle down and although I feel like I want to do that too it's too early for me to do it. And she is not the kind of person who take's chances and goes for success, she just wants an average life and I have ambition. But again, she is a great human being and a very valuable and pure soul I mean it. She is like a little child in her heart and that's something you don't see everyday. She is good and caring I mean it. I am afraid I will loose her for being ambitious over my head and thinking I'm better than her (not better but you know what I mean). Plus the second girl is from another country (a great country I have been fantasying on moving to since we started hanging out) but she's younger than I am and she is from a much higher social status than mine and she's got a boyfriend and I have no idea how serious that is.
I am not looking for the safer choise here but my girlfriend loves me and she is thinking of leaving all of her family and coming to live with me and that is a lot. And whenever I text she texts back and she calls me every night and worries for me and all. The other girl is just a girl I met and thought I really like her and she seems to like me it's something new.

Wow that was long. I have no idea what am i going to do but when i wrote that with the NEW girl it's just something NEW I realized how fcking awesome is this new girl and I should stop being such a girl and follow my oh-so-young heart. I'll go after the twenty year old and see what happens.

Edit: plus this new girl is more beautiful and a lot smarter than my girlfriend.. and she reads great books and i learn a lot from her culture and her ways instead of just teaching stuff like with my girlfriend

how much trouble would you going cause compared to if you stayed?

lol i stopped reading as soon as i saw, we went on vacation and she was super annoying.... and you think this will change by spending more time together??

run and dont look back...

If you can't go on vacation with someone then that's a HUGE red flag. My boyfriend and I went away for vacation for a week (plus a 24 hour drive there are home so two days each) and we did not get annoyed at each other once. If he was being annoying and whiny and complaining then that'd be a big deal. In a new relationship, I'd end it. She's selfish and immature. I'm sure she's lovely but she needs to mature quite a bit before she gets into a serious relationship.

Normally I don't like to tell people what to do. But you're on the net. She does not seem to be the one. The older lady. If you and the 20 year old can figure out How to be or just date. Figure that out. Ditch the jealous chic

Appreciate more to the story. Because it changes my opinion even though it doesn't matter. But still it seems you are more interested in the 20 year old. Go for her !