• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Should I stay away from acid with an ear infection?

the_ketaman

Bluelighter
I'm at home and it's basically snowing here which is really unusual. I think I want to take some acid but I've been having to use heroin to kill the excruciating pain in my ear and throat. But I know psychs can fuck with my ears so I think I already know the answer but thought I'd ask anyway.

I dont think LSD is very good for the healing process or your immune system.
I always feel a little compromised when i'm coming down - it can be a bit physically taxing and keep you awake longer than you might want.
Specific ear related complications i'm not so sure about though. Probably not dangerous.

Terrible, terrible idea. You should just post it up to me instead. I'll make good use of it ;)

But no really, it's probably best to wait it out if only so the worrisome thoughts of whether you're going to trip in terrible pain or not don't ruin the trip anyway. I can't comment anything towards the "safety" per se - like whether it's going to prolong the illness, or intensify it for the duration - but if only because the trip may not go well with the situation, I'd just wait it out :)

^^Haha if I could share the love(legally) I would mate. I only have 1 1/2 220ug tabs(supposedly but they're fucking strong. I had 2 of them the day after 20mg of 4acodmt so there was tolerance and I tripped really hard). I'd imagine the dose I have would at least be 75-100% stronger than 2 tabs with tolerance.

But DMT & Mushrooms both make my ear go funny so I don't think I will plus I have no nitrous and that's DEFINITELY not good for my throat/ears .

Thanks guys, wish I had more heroin! I have a 5mg tab of DOM but I'm saving that for a special occasion(a few days in VIC with a very good friend and fuckbuddy)

I don't think it's a great idea. I've gotten sick after tripping numerous times before, so I hypothesize that psyches can temporarily compromise your immune system. It might have to do with disrupting sleep.

Acid is not a good drug choice when you're not a 100%. I made the mistake of tripping once when I had a pretty bad cold, for the first few hours of the trip it was fine, but for the latter part of it I was horrendously aware of all the nastiness crawling through my body. I could feel all the phlegm trapped in my sinuses... I'd imagine acid could just as well make you more aware of the pain in your ears (and I know from experience how much those infections suck). Better off taking dissos with that heroin or smoking weed...