Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Should I roll again?

Tehrabyte

Greenlighter
Hey everybody,

This might sound like a silly question, but is it a good idea for me to roll again? I've been thinking a lot about it and little bit of backstory, I've only rolled once (didn't test, have no idea if it was pure MDMA or methylone/etc), last October and it wasn't a very good pill and I still feel as I haven't fully recovered 100%. After that roll I had a severe tension headache for like 2 months straight before it subsided into something more manageable.

I don't get brain zaps, depersonalisation, etc anymore, but I just have this tension headache that seems to get worse when I overthink about things out of my control and am stressed out and put in situations out of my comfort zone.

I've been reading and obviously MDMA is an empathogen, so I was wondering if that bad experience on MDMA brought out emotional things I was unaware of, and still am currently suffering from.

I wanted to know advice from other members if rolling for me is a good idea, to try and reverse the emotional wounds that were brought out by MDMA?

Cheers.

MDMA is not likely to be an effective treatment for your problem. If you feel like your headache is not getting better, you should see a doctor.

You are doing the right thing by asking this question and listening to your body. You have pretty much answered it for yourself. Basically, dont roll if you arent feeling generally ok in life. I was in a funk for almost a year and ive come out if it now. Feeling very positive. So yes, listen to yourself and dont roll at this time.

I concur. Don't roll until your body 'gets over' what it is going through. Maybe smoke a little weed, shrooms can be good for me when 'groggy' or 'down,' but only a very small dose!

I don think you should roll if your body isn't feeling up to the task. Listen to your body. Another thought I had is that if you didn't test it, it could be possible that it's not molly. In my experience responsible use of molly does not have many side effects, if any at all. But I just want to ask, do you use any other drugs as well. I noticed that back in the day when I was also using benzos and smoking weed every day, that I was getting effects similar to yours, but it wasn't because of the molly. I was simply unhealthy in general. Try to lay off all substances in general for a while and I bet you'll feel amazing within a month. Even weed, if you smoke large amounts of weed every day, it may not be physically harming you but I noticed it makes me feel just generally slowed down and not smart. Once I went straight edge for a few months I noticed I got that sharpness in my thoughts back. Give it a shot.