• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Should I just take more Dexedrine?

Rdocs

Bluelighter
I did some dex last night God knows why still havnt slept and I have class in 2 hours I was wondering if I should take more dex so I can actually function or will that just fuck me up even more? I'm starting to crash right now so I'm probably going to take another 45 mg

This is your first night without sleep, right?
I think if you just take a little bit more so you are awake for class, stay hydrated and eat enough you should be fine. Just make sure to sleep when you get home.

I would say 45mg might be too much right now though. Try 15 or so just to keep you alert without feeling cracked out. But if you have racing thoughts, increased heart rate or other physical symptoms, be careful as sometimes we tend to dwell on those things ruining any focus you may be expecting.

This is your first night without sleep, right?
I think if you just take a little bit more so you are awake for class, stay hydrated and eat enough you should be fine. Just make sure to sleep when you get home.

This. Or just do not take any more Dexedrine, and instead drink caffeine, and go to bed early when you go home but make sure you eat food and drink water.

I took 30 mg's and I was awake but I was basically a walking zombie couldn't concentrate just felt like I stopped the crash where it was and I just stayed cracked out

The cigerettes helped though idk why they usually make me tired but when I smoke them on dex it wakes me up

Don't forget to stay hydrated and eat enough, that's the most important thing to do, when taking amphetamines :)

If you have trouble eating more solid things while high, sports drinks like gatorade are pretty good as a stopgap to refill on sugars and salts that go down easier than a proper meal. Just make sure you eat enough to make up for it afterwards. They're an especially good idea if you're dancing or otherwise active, because you need to make up for all the stuff lost in sweat that water alone won't replace, and the extra sugar is great to replenish everything you're burning.

Iv probably had around 6 Glasses of water a huge ass sandwich a bowl of some tasty sugary cereal is that nuff? I don't feel very dehydrated or hungry but I did dose another 45 mg about 2 hours ago I have another question why is it that when I do dex one night if I do again the next night it takes like 3x the amount I took the night before to get a similar high? My roommate can take like 60 mg one night than 60 mg the next night and get the same high. Is it because I metabolize the drug faster than him? Or could it be because of my diet? Or could it be because I got like 3 hours of sleep In the past 48 hours?

Look, you have got a ton of common sense replies. Everyone nailed it. Your dealing with very smart Bluelighters.
You need a break between doses. You have to cycle. Wake up, take Dex, do your shit, go home, wind down, sleep. If you have ADD, repeat.
Make sure you eat some things through out the day. Drink some things through out the day. Go to sleep, repeat. Very simple. I have ADD also.
Another great idea is take a day or two off when possible. Maybe on a weekend. After a break, the medicine should feel stronger and work better.
We are not here to tell you how to get high. Your body builds tolerance. Use the search engine to find out things about how to help keep tolerance down.
Your body replenishes those neurotransmitters when you sleep. That's why sleep is important.
If you follow basic instructions and ideas, you'll do fine. Getting high on your supply is the worst idea. Read the dark side , or simply utfse. You will learn a whole lot.
If you want the most out of any amphetamines incluing yours, stay up on the threads about amphetamines and research.
Remember, harm reduction is what we're about. We simply want you to do well. I'm repeating a little, but when it comes to food, eat healthy. Get protein in there. Get water in there on top of Gatorade. It would help if you limit caffene .
Just eat normal. Eat whole gain food, fruits and vegetables and vitamins like B complex and a multi vitamin are good choies.This is all common sense.
Like others had said, the healthier you are, the better you will feel. Speed King P.S, getting high, then taking more to get high or higher, will jack up your tolerance real fast. When you truly want to go back to normal, there is a chane that you will have a major toleance, just from getting high a bunch of times.
You wanna get high? Smoke a joint. Take real meds properly. Like every other Bluelighter, I want you to succeed at what you do and also contribute and help other people through your own learning experience.

Last edited:
Look, you have got a ton of common sense replies. Everyone nailed it. Your dealing with very smart Bluelighters.
You need a break between doses. You have to cycle. Wake up, take Dex, do your shit, go home, wind down, sleep. If you have ADD, repeat.
Make sure you eat some things through out the day. Drink some things through out the day. Go to sleep, repeat. Very simple. I have ADD also.
Another great idea is take a day or two off when possible. Maybe on a weekend. After a break, the medicine should feel stronger and work better.
We are not here to tell you how to get high. Your body builds tolerance. Use the search engine to find out things about how to help keep tolerance down.
Your body replenishes those neurotransmitters when you sleep. That's why sleep is important.
If you follow basic instructions and ideas, you'll do fine. Getting high on your supply is the worst idea. Read the dark side , or simply utfse. You will learn a whole lot.
If you want the most out of any amphetamines incluing yours, stay up on the threads about amphetamines and research.
Remember, harm reduction is what we're about. We simply want you to do well. I'm repeating a little, but when it comes to food, eat healthy. Get protein in there. Get water in there on top of Gatorade. It would help if you limit caffene .
Just eat normal. Eat whole gain food, fruits and vegetables and vitamins like B complex and a multi vitamin are good choies.This is all common sense.
Like others had said, the healthier you are, the better you will feel. Speed King P.S, getting high, then taking more to get high or higher, will jack up your tolerance real fast. When you truly want to go back to normal, there is a chane that you will have a major toleance, just from getting high a bunch of times.
You wanna get high? Smoke a joint. Take real meds properly. Like every other Bluelighter, I want you to succeed at what you do and also contribute and help other people through your own learning experience.

I cannot put this post in words. It's probably the most sincere/intelligent post I have come across on bluelight. I want you guys to know I appreciate every little bit of info/advice.

I take week long breaks I only do dex at MOST 2 weekends a month(when I do dex I usually do it Friday and Saturday then take a recovery day on Sunday) some times I don't take it for a month.
When I do Dexedrine I eat a lot in during the day than do the Dexedrine during the night (usually stay up untill 8am then sleep all day when I crash) I drink a lot of water when I do Dexedrine I find it makes me thirsty which is weird because most people that do it don't feel the need to eat OR drink.
I have only been doing Dexedrine the past 5 months and I never did a dex binge more than 2 weekends a month but for some reason my tolerance doesn't seem to go down no matter how long I stay off it isn't that kinda weird? I'm very curious and I can't find anything on the Internet about it
I love going on bluelight I'm on here a lot even though I don't post a lot I like to read and learn you know? I still like giving some knowledge back Im just not half as experienced or as intelligent as most of the big time posters and I don't want to give any inaccurate advice/info because this is a forum about drugs and that is nothing to be taking lightly the last thing I need on my conscious is someone doing something I suggested/did myself and have someone get seriously hurt or even die because I wasn't detailed or specific or I just didn't know the full facts. You'd be surprised how many people will take every word that people say on this forum seriously (guilty as charged)
One thing I have been working on about my self is my diet/drug intake I have gone through a lot in my life my mother passed away when I was 8 moved out of my dad's at 15 (couldn't live with his phsycopath girlfriend) So through out my whole life from a young age I stopped caring about what I was eating and what drugs I was doing but now I realize that if I'm gonna live I might as well make the best of it. There's not enough time in life to hang onto the past. I have been trying to better my diet (kinda hard when your broke half the time) and eventually get to the point where I don't need drugs in my life
I have never liked weed unless I'm trying to sleep or I'm alone or with people I'm really close with watching movies eating food(always gotta have food) or with certain drugs (all opiates,high dose of amphetamines, and recently lsd) I just get anxiety and I get awkward around people it just isn't fun. It sucks because (correct me if I'm wrong) weed is like the only drug out there that does nothing to harm your health and can actually make your life better/healthier
I have always had a strong interest In chemistry (mainly chemicals that react with the human body) I just want to become a bit more experienced and knowledgeable when it comes to drugs before I start posting stuff where it matters. Like I said I don't want to fuck up and ruin someone's life
I love this site and everyone who patricipates in it and I thank you all again for your input never stop learning!!!!
Knowledge is power

Last edited:
I just wanted to add the fact that I was tweaking super hard when I wrote this but I meant every word of it and looking at it with a sober mind still wouldn't change a thing.

At least your honest. I meant what I said also. It will work wonders, if you take correctly.