• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Should I have a 3 some with my best friend?

Really, just go for it.... other wise, you'd regret it.
Also, do is sooner - so you can do it a few times before she leaves... :)

Lets see HOW many people here can do a threesome... first and at all THIS WEEKEND. It can be: MFM / FMF / MMM / FFF / MMF or hell, even include +1 for bonus points.

The challenge starts at Friday at 6am, ends Monday at 6am.

Points system:
3 some = 6 points. (per session. ie: if you have a 6 hour 3some fuck-a-thon in which you cum 4 times, its still one session! At least 6+ hours between another session)*

+1 person = 2 points per person (ie: 4some = 8 points, 5some = 10 points)

Anal = 1 point per session. You on giving or receiving end.

Vag to Ass to Mouth = 2 points (adds to "anal' above)

Add up the total, highest score wins!

If you only have sex involving only one other person = 2 points. Other rules above applies.

* More on sex session. Lets say your 3some ends in which you all fuck yourselfs into sleep at 4am. Wake up at 8am and only 2 of you go at it. Its the same session and not a 3some.
But lets say the 3 of you wake up at 9am, go out for breakfast or lunch and come back for more sex, its another session.

13 days later... guess he got killed or it went badly... :(

Since his last post and my previous - had done threesomes, twice...

I've been asked to do a threesome with my best friend and her boyfriend this weekend, but to his dismay I'll probably be more interested in her than him since I don't have any type of emotional attachment to him. Call me old fashioned but that's just how I operate.

A person definitely shouldn't do it if they are having second thoughts from the get go IMO. The whole "awkward" factor usually turns into a self-fulfilling prophecy.

I've been asked to do a threesome with my best friend and her boyfriend this weekend, but to his dismay I'll probably be more interested in her than him since I don't have any type of emotional attachment to him. Call me old fashioned but that's just how I operate.

So, how was it?