• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Should I give this girl 200mg?

1ncy

Greenlighter
So I'm friends (more friend-zoned but whatever) with this one girl and we spend a lot of time hanging out together. Back in late January we took some MD presses that I got us and it felt like ~130mg. Not tested, and I have a supiscion they could have been methylone or some other reserch chem. We had a blast and she took one again in mid Febuary.

I recently got my hands on some purple tommorowlands, heard they're ~200mg. I'm a very experieced roller myself but only ever with lower doses of MD and this stuff that's probably methylone. Took one of those fuckers and holy shit they kicked, hadn't rolled in 5 weeks plus it was the strongest shit I've ever had and it was intense, out of the 17 something times I've rolled this was the only time I've puked but all in all fucking awesome roll.

This girl just turned 17, weighs 54kg and is 168cm tall. Fairly inexperienced when it comes to drugs, since she met me in September she started smoking cigarettes a few times a week again, gotten drunk and smoked weed a couple times a month since she met me in September, and then she's rolled on these ~130mg presses - all in all that's about it.

Really want to give her one of these tommorowlands, it's gonna be a lot for her and I know it'll be the most intense experience of her life and at some points it might even get a bit uncomfortable. But the truth is I want to give her this to her push so that she can stop being scared of this made up boogie man that drugs are in our society and just enjoy and live life.

My only worry is this: will she straight up overdose? I'm not here to put her in danger. I know it's pretty much guranteed to be fine but I guess I just want someone to tell me that. I'll give her just one, has anyone here had people of a similar weight/size and age roll on 200mg? Was it all fine?

tl;dr girl just turned 17. 168cm, 54kg. Want to give her 200mg MD press, purple tommorowland. Will she OD?

I'd tell her take half then the other half no earlier than 90 mins later. At worse she is a little flat at best she is alive

Sure my GF is like you described. If I will be you never will give so much for her.

With 200 mg it will be most worser comedown for her latter. Also MDMA works a little different to female from what I have learned. I started from half and than another half 1 hour 1-2 hour latter, but she must decide if she need it more.
My GF definetly will not going more than 100 mg in 1 roll.

At the end of the day I know that this isin't going to be an easy experience for her, and I'm still making up my mind of whether or not she's ready for it. The main issue I want to consider though is will she straight up have to go to the hospital. I would never be able to live with myself if I did that to her.

At the end of the day I know that this isin't going to be an easy experience for her, and I'm still making up my mind of whether or not she's ready for it. The main issue I want to consider though is will she straight up have to go to the hospital. I would never be able to live with myself if I did that to her.

Well, pretty simple. Just tell her that pill is really strong and contant 200 mg of MDMA and you advice only a half.

100 mg for her is just a sweet spot.

I dont think that making Overdo is a good idea at all.

What do you mean not going to be easy? If it is MDMA, start out with half then she can dose again later if she so desires. Don't go giving an inexperienced roller an amount that you think is going to be difficult to handle. Rolling should be fun, not scary or challenging in any way.

Absolutely not. Really, she should wait until she's older before using MDMA at all. If she REALLY must take MDMA, 100 mg is more than enough.

Most importantly however, it sounds like she may not be comfortable taking that much MDMA. Do not pressure her to take more than what she is comfortable with.

My suggestion is if she hasn't taken Adderall yet give her 60-80 mg of some xr and see how she likes that. If she can handle that then 200 mg shouldn't be too much.

My suggestion is if she hasn't taken Adderall yet give her 60-80 mg of some xr and see how she likes that. If she can handle that then 200 mg shouldn't be too much.
Yeah, give her a new drug she hasn't done before to test of if she can handle an overdose of a drug she had only done once or twice, good idea!

Absolutely not. Really, she should wait until she's older before using MDMA at all. If she REALLY must take MDMA, 100 mg is more than enough.

Most importantly however, it sounds like she may not be comfortable taking that much MDMA. Do not pressure her to take more than what she is comfortable with.

Hope I didn't come accross this way. In reality she's very very excited to experiment and try new things but is a little nervous because of what some of her brainwashed friends and parents have told her. It's the opposite really, I want her to learn to listen to herself and do what makes her happy, not what other people tell her. If she told me she just didn't like the experience and didn't want to touch the thing I'd understand and respect her for it, but it's not the case.

As a general response to everyone, it seems that 200mg is definately too much for her. I think I'll give her 100-150 and then if she's enjoying herself and all is going well give her a booster of 50 1-2 hours later. Keep in mind she's handled ~130 with ease in the past so I think 100 is a bit of an overly conservitive dose.

Thanks again for the input guys.

Just an obvious one really but it makes all this "how much to give a bit irrelevant".

Test it!!!

You have no idea what you or her will be taking. You even suggest yourself your not testing and are taking possibly other substances sold to you as MDMA.

You have absolutely no right to discuss dosing someone else with an unknown drug. It's not your body it's not your mind. It's hers and she is relying on you as the more adept to provide her with a "safe" experience.

If you can't work out that first thing you should actually do is make sure you are giving the actual drug you think you are then you definately should not be thinking how to administer it!!!

At current - let's be very clear your not her guru or her trip sitter your just a dealer wanting to dose some young innocent girl with unknown chemicals so you can change their way of thinking to yours about drugs.

If you don't actually stand up to the plate and do what you should be doing that's all you will be my friend.

Test it. Please!

All you have current - 200 mg tomorrowland purple reports around since Sept 15 saying great. how the hell do you know these are the same?

she is pretty young to be taking MD. Taking MD in your teens means the reward center in your brain is developed, but your executive decision making is not. This means she can experience the amazing feeling of rolling, but will be way less inhibited, or make irrational decisions while using than if she had been in her twenties. Just wait awhile my friend. There are plenty of experiences out there.

Wanted to add for clarity that I'm her age and in her class, not some 20 year old looking to drug up a highschool girl.

Will buy the test kit, long overdue. I didn't care too much when it was my health in question but this is someone else who is trusting me so I might as well spend the $15.

What do you mean not going to be easy? If it is MDMA, start out with half then she can dose again later if she so desires. Don't go giving an inexperienced roller an amount that you think is going to be difficult to handle. Rolling should be fun, not scary or challenging in any way.

Ya bro this ain't like shrooms or something where you might want a "strong" experience MDMA is already a pretty strong experience and more isn't always better.

I'd tell her take half then the other half no earlier than 90 mins later. At worse she is a little flat at best she is alive

this.

Giving someone a 200MG pill (when they only weigh 54KG) is a fucking dreadful idea in my opinion.

And no disrespect OP but I question your morals when you want to give someone you care about a dose of a drug that may put them in a bad place (even if it doesn't lead to hospitalisation)

Wanted to add for clarity that I'm her age and in her class, not some 20 year old looking to drug up a highschool girl.

Will buy the test kit, long overdue. I didn't care too much when it was my health in question but this is someone else who is trusting me so I might as well spend the $15.

Then you go up in my estimation considerably and you are an intelligent man. Good call

this.

Giving someone a 200MG pill (when they only weigh 54KG) is a fucking dreadful idea in my opinion.
)

WHOA!!!
I'm 70kg, male, taken MDMA _many_ (too many) times. Yet for me, 200mg is on the upper end of the scale. My 5 first times, when the magic was there and when tolerance was neglible, was in the range of 100-150mg. My absolute first time was 90mg and I had blast and the whole world loved me etc.
Now, you GF is tiny! 54kg. She is a girl, girls are more affected by MDMA.

Based on the above: DO NOT GIVE HER 200mg!
Even a 100mg is bit on the high side of the dose. A girl I know, weight somewhere 60-65kg was very happy with 80mg. (it was one of her first rolls)

Sounds like a good plan. Keep it safe bro. Also start as people recomended here 100 mg of pure MDMA would be more than enough for that skinny girl. My wife is 59 kg too, 130 mg is strong dose for her. She always start from 70 mg (half of pill) and after 2 hours if needed take another. Its usualy she stops at 75 mg without redosing.
Its probably in your last pill there was not 130 mg of pure MDMA.

I barely skimmed through the entire thread, but just an FYI, if you feed her it and she ends up dying. You'll get a Manslaughter charge and be sent to Prison.