View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Should I continue doing psychedelics?

boxkittycat

Greenlighter
Okay so a couple of months ago i posted a question but I haven't really gone into any details, I've made it seem as though that was the first time I've tried a psychedelic. So here are my experiences.
http://www.bluelight.org/vb/threads...-again-after-a-bad-trip-causing-derealization <------ this was a post i posted months ago but I've decided not to give you guys all the details.So here's all the details

First drug I've ever done were HBWR seeds, first dose was 4 seeds, i started doing psychedelics after my girlfriend dumped me, Idk, i wanted to see a new side of the world, i don't like how I've been introduced to it,but it's been the best decision I've ever made.I could of been on much harder stuff, but I somehow had a infatuation with Acid...

I for one couldn't get a hold of lsd due to legal reasons, so I've done hbwr, first experience was kinda bad,I wasn't in the right mindset, at first i was all giggily but then i was sad at the end, thinking about my ex...

Months later im over her, kinda, I took a larger dose, 8 seeds, best experience ever, I was so happy, but the thought that I only started doing it was because my ex dumped me was stuck in the back of my head,but I didn't let that bring me down, pretty cool experience.

Took some more the next day, but i didnt take them right, so i felt sick, i think i took 4, swallowed it,puked,no trip,i found out the sublingual method works best for me.

so about three weeks later i've done it again,16 seeds, good trip,then for like 3 months i guess i've been taking at least 10-16 seeds each week, or twice a week.

i took over 200 less than 300 seeds, im on my third bag, 100 HBWR seeds..

Lets reverse, i ran out of my second bag of seeds right before graduation, I graduate.Fast forward, im asking my druggy lesbian friend does she know where to get lsd or shrooms,she told me she's been looking for them no luck...And here's where I fuck up.

She asked if i wanted to smoke k2, and im over here thinking it's just like weed but weaker....NOPE that shit can kill you, i smoked it with her and I was tripping hard, for 9 hours i think idk time was so distorted, i lost touch with reality all together, what was going on in my pov wasnt what was going on in my friends pov. I woke up naked in the emergency room.
And I was surprisingly reallllllly happy for the next week and a half.After that I thought I was done.

Months later,after the summer,september 30th 2:35(yes I remember the time, First time i dropped an lsd analogue)
I dropped 1p-lsd over skype with my gay friend, he left, it wasnt kicking in, i took half 50ug
3 hours later everythings good, musics good, i feel like im literally in heaven.
but i decided to take the other half as im tripping, and like 30 minutes later im scared(okay I blame psyching myself out thinking "What if i took too much for the first time, psychedsubstance/youtuber said if youre a bit anxious only take 50ug blah blah blah") And no matter what I thought of I wasnt calming myself down, i wanted to avoid the trip,but it was like my conscious self was forcing me to face my fears and not take the easy way out. i couldnt calm down and my mom figured out i was on it, and yelled at me, my dad too, they havent made the trip bad per se, but they made it worse, they told me to drink milk, i drunk a whole gallon, the trip mellowed out after that,(I puked the milk out btw)
And literally for the next 25 hours i was still pretty high, and i couldnt sleep.but I managed to sleep...The bad trip wasnt bad by what i saw , the melting walls or time distortion didnt bother me much, but my headspace made it really bad

After that, I had derealization 3 days later,it was an on and off thing,that gotten worse overtime, i stopped drugs cold turkey( except nicotine, i vape nicotine,forgot to mention that, i quit and im getting the worse headaches and mood swings ever)I had the DP/DR for about 6 and a half months.

I had therapy, they finally suggested clonazepam, and that's when i stopped feeling most of my DP/DR, so im like meh, i did hbwr three times after that, it did not affect my dp/dr at all, but up until I smoked weed I had the worse episode of it,Im not sure if it was the k2 that ruined my weed experiences or the 1p-ld, or if the k2 induced my DP/DR or the 1p-lsd. I heard weed being different after both so Idk which one fucked it up for me.

I also had a cat-scan, they said they've found nothing abnormal, i mean, if I got a cat-scan and they find nothing wrong would that mean i'd be okay to take psyches more, i took the hbwr weeks after they said nothing was wrong and i was just fine, it's just that thc makes me anxious, but not anything that affects my 5-ht receptors.It only seems as though when my cannibus receptors are triggered that's when im real paranoid and scared.And weed did nothing to me before the k2.And i didnt do weed between the k2 and lsd so idk.

Do you think its safe? i mean if i was predisposed to mental illness wouldnt my neurologist know?At first they said i could possibly have psychosis but i have no other symptoms than unreality.And they said there wasnt anything abnormal with my brain(they dont think i have psychosis now).....what do you think? if theres any errors sorry im just typing im not reading over this.

Hey man intersting story. I can relate to the parents coming in and catching you doing lsd (my parents caught me my first time in the middle of a bad trip, i created a trip report if you want to read it). Also Ive done K2 (had a very different experiece than what sound like you had lmao) and I smoke weed daily. After doing lsd (which I've done 8 times) i have noticed difeerences in the way weed effects me, but it is not in a negative way. Just a different type of experience now. I feel like i can see the particles that everything is made up of and its actually quite pleasant. Anyway, in my case, K2 didnt change my experience with weed but LSD definitely did.

For people that dont smoke weed on a regular basis (every day or every few days) i think combining it with lsd can be a very different experiece because for the everydayers its associated with relaxng and unwinding and chillin but for people that smoke irregularly it can be percieved mentally as adding just adding a nother drug to the mix which could cause some un easyness especially if youre worrying bout it while on acid.

Please take this next thing im about to say with a grain of salt.

If you think you can handle taking lsd, meaning, if you can get into a positive headspace beforehand, are having no feelings of dp/dr, youve got a good STRESS FREE setting (i.e. no parents for the next 8 hours at least) and can have someone who you are close with hang out with you, I think you would be ok to do lsd again. Its all mental when it comes to lsd IMO. I always tell myself to just breathe when I start feeling what I like to call "antsy" (i dont like thinking about it as anxiety because then youre thinking about anxiety which can cause more anxiety). Always go with the flow. Its all in your mind and you can make your mind be at whatever state you want%)

In my opinion, and my experience with psychs is somewhat limited (LSD and psylocybin a handful of times each), if you are in a place where you have to question if you should do it, I would hold off. I have a ready and plentiful supply (roommates grow mushrooms and live in college town so LSD is always around) so I never have to plan. The best trips I've ever had come when I wake up, or just am having a great day and decide that "today's the day." That's just my two cents, but my guide into the world of psychedelics once told me, "if you aren't 100% positive, hold off there's always another chance."

In my opinion, and my experience with psychs is somewhat limited (LSD and psylocybin a handful of times each), if you are in a place where you have to question if you should do it, I would hold off. I have a ready and plentiful supply (roommates grow mushrooms and live in college town so LSD is always around) so I never have to plan. The best trips I've ever had come when I wake up, or just am having a great day and decide that "today's the day." That's just my two cents, but my guide into the world of psychedelics once told me, "if you aren't 100% positive, hold off there's always another chance."

ditto^^

Jesus, when will people learn that sh** like k2 and 1p-lsd (synthetic cannabinoids and fake acid) are no good? Sure, some people have positive experiences on them, but you are much more safer psychologically and physically doing something like mushrooms or cactus or ayahuasca.

Jesus, when will people learn that sh** like k2 and 1p-lsd (synthetic cannabinoids and fake acid) are no good? Sure, some people have positive experiences on them, but you are much more safer psychologically and physically doing something like mushrooms or cactus or ayahuasca.
Anyone can have a good or bad experience on any psychedelic. Lots of people have terrifying experiences on classical psychedlics. I mean have you ever been to a festival???

In my experience, it isn't worth it. If a drug causes you to feel bad for no particular reason every time you do it, i would seriously consider maybe taking a break from it. Otherwise you are just setting yourself up for some really bad experiences, which can leave long lasting negative effects such as ptsd.

I'm going to agree that the synthetic cannabinoids are for the most part dangerous and cannabis is better to stick to, but these LSD analogues seem quite safe. I mean, the only reason LSD has been around so long is because it happened to be discovered first, it's not any less synthetic than 1p-LSD or other lysergamides. It could have been that another lysergamide was discovered back in the day and LSD could be a "research chemical". For most people 1p-LSD is indistinguishable from LSD, because it turns into LSD in vivo.

lol

synthetic cannabinoids are know for being nasty (not because they are syntetic but because they are often unforgiving full agonists where weed is not) but lsd analogues are no different to lsd none of then are "natural" and to suggest "natural drugs" are superior is stupid. look at datura. nuff said

No your neurologist can't know if you are predisposed until you take a genetic test, which can for example clarify if a person is predisposed to getting quite schizo from cannabis, especially at young age. Yes some people are genetically / congenitally sensitive to specifically that.

Avoid synthetic cannabinoids please, these can really be problematic and I'd say you have already proven sensitivity with your DP/DR. If you can, I'd also cut back on cannabis as much as you can if I were you. [I have tried quite a number myself, and think they can be okay to use generally if you have no mental issues, so not saying here that all noids are evil, or something like that ;) ]

LSD analogues like 1P may be physically safe comparable to LSD but that is a completely different matter of course from whether it is a good idea for you to trip at all. Get your feet on the ground and a grip on reality, as long as that is not your point of departure / your baseline state of being... all psychedelics, cannabinoids and dissociatives are very likely to be a risk factor to take seriously.

If you feel like you have a stable basis mentally, sure the occasional trip can be pretty valuable, but if not these are not risks worth taking I should say.

Last edited:
...but these LSD analogues seem quite safe. I mean, the only reason LSD has been around so long is because it happened to be discovered first, it's not any less synthetic than 1p-LSD or other lysergamides. It could have been that another lysergamide was discovered back in the day and LSD could be a "research chemical". For most people 1p-LSD is indistinguishable from LSD, because it turns into LSD in vivo.

THANK YOU Xorkoth. Just because it was first doesn't make it best. I will never understand that "logic". Plenty of shit was discovered discovering the shit we think is the best...I think.

I had an MRI scan and they said nothing was wrong, is a genetic test legit? They can tell if im predisposed to it if I took it?

You sound scared of your own shadow. Did you know they only have had a handful of deaths as where alcohol has numerous deaths a day. I find it stupid to outlaw a drug based on a handful of deaths. Even though alcohol kills doesn't mean shit. Deaths will never stop the true drug user.