• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Should i be worried?

thewayjoshis

Bluelighter
I dont know if this is in the right catagory, or even allowed on this sight, but im going to post it and if it isnt allowed, a mod will delete it so its a moot point.

Im really paranoid right now but it might just all be in my head. If someone could help me that would be great. Ok so heres what happened:
I smoked a bowl this morning and i chilled in my bed til it wore off. I was running outta eye drops so i was gonna to the store and buy some more, but as i walked out the door, i crossed the street and there was a cop right to the left of me and i didnt even notice him. Now I know just because a cop is there doesnt mean he knows whats up, but Im living with x right now in a very small condo subdivision full of retired old white ass people in suburb of a big city. I havent heard of any criminal activity here whatsoever since x moved in in 2008, nor have I seen a cop here. I jogged to the other side of the street so he could keep driving. So I went to the store and bought it. Once I got back to the subdivision and x's house was in sight, I saw an SUV driving down the street really slowly. Im pretty sure i saw that same (if not, a similar) SUV, that same color, pull a citizen over in a nearby neighborhood as an undercover cop a couple weeks ago. For a couple days, I used to hide my stash in a bush near the gazebo in the center of the cul de sack. The bushes are packed together. On one side of them, there is a giant pine tree and on the other side, the gazebo. So if someone wanted to hide, they could lay down next to the bushes. But what I did a couple days ago for a few days straight, is I walked up to the gazebo with a small bowl (eating bowl) of tobacco and my homemade smoking bowl (looks like a pen with half a bulb at the end of it, all white) in my hands, and my bud in my backpack. I then would squat down near the bushes, and pack my bowl with weed, smoke it, then pack it with tobacco and smoke it to cover up the smell of weed (x doesnt know i smoke weed but x knows i smoke tobacco. He would kill me if he caught me with weed.). The reason i feel comfortable walking down the street with a bowl and some nicotine in my hand is because i know (or at least im 99% sure) that everyone here is too old to understand wtf is happening, and most people have their blinds closed anyways. I am underaged to be smoking at all and my age is obvious. So basically im just worried that someone happened to look out their window when i was walking to the gazebo, identified what i had in my hand, and called the cops, who I just noticed today (two days from the last time i smoked at the gazebo). Im being very detailed in this post so i can kinda give u guys an idea of the situation im in atm. So do you think the cop i saw is somehow related to me walking down the street and smoking at the gazebo? Are they allowed to search me or x's house? Do you think they might be waiting for me to walk to the gazebo with a bowl again? Im i in trouble? And most importantly, how smart are cops really?

They need proof to do anything, not just word of mouth, and they most definetly can't come into your house without a warrant. No cop would waste their time getting a warrant for someone smoking a bowl of weed, especially when it was outside where the smell dissapates quickly. It's their job to patrol and most likely he was just cruising and waiting to hear back from someone or was busy doing something else. Probably just coincidence

They need proof to do anything, not just word of mouth, and they most definetly can't come into your house without a warrant. No cop would waste their time getting a warrant for someone smoking a bowl of weed, especially when it was outside where the smell dissapates quickly. It's their job to patrol and most likely he was just cruising and waiting to hear back from someone or was busy doing something else. Probably just coincidence
Ok thanks. I hope thats true. I got a bad history with cops as i used to live in a town where cops would chase you for hours and charge you $500 just for carrying 1/2 gram (trust me, it happened to me). I hope its different up here lol.

You seem like you were high writing that post by how paranoid you were lol. Yea man they need physical proof or catch you with something (bowl, cigs, bag of schwag). Just try to not be out in the open and maybe get a more secure place for your weed stash dude.