• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

shotgun syringes for heroin

Jessssssssee

Ex-Bluelighter
Hi my friends tolerance has gone up to much but I aqquired a shotgun syringe which is two syringes attatched and perfectly alligned next to eachother it on has one plunger anyway we just wanted some feedback on this thing before we try it now their are obviously two spikes at the bottom instead of one so it looks like a very delicate job etc but it enables the user to feel a "double rush" I gave it to him yesterday after cleaning he said he would try to wait until tommorow until he tries so we really need some tips

but it enables the user to feel a "double rush"

Shooting two needles in side-by-side won't make you feel two rushes, or a "double rush", all it does is leaves two puncture wounds instead of one, and pretty much ensures you will miss a shot with one syringe. How are you meant to hot the vein with two needles at the same time?

This is not a smart idea.

I'm treating this as being serious, because I have no way of knowing what exactly you guys are into, but there's no point in doing this nor have I ever heard of the practice. The fact that I've never heard of the practice implies that it's probably pretty out there. It'd be safer, less time-consuming and easier to just put all drugs into one barrel and inject, if possible.

sounds ridiculous. i doubt such a thing really exists, because it makes no sense at all. great way to needlessly fuck up your veins and get abscesses from missed shots.

"double rush"?
nah.

Never heard of a double syringe either but when I was into them (20+years ago) people would do a hit "in stereo" which was getting hit up in both arms at the same time. Never tried it though I wanted to. Was told it was a better bell ringer. I'd be more apt to try that than your double rig. Let me know what you think if you do try it.

The closest thing I've ever knew of was a double syringe with two barrels, one needle, and one plunger. the closest thing that I would think that would be useful for is like a medication or vaccine than can't mix until it's in the blood stream, maybe? But even then, why not just two separate shots.

way back when...back when everyone was doing the 80mg oxycontin, I got myself a hefty tolerance, where I couldn't (or didn't know how) to get all the pills into one 1cc syringe. So I would split it into 2. Put both needles in one vein, about 1-2 inches from each other, I'd put one in and register, put the second in, register and shoot, re-register the first and shoot. Not a good practice but it's the only way I knew how to get the amount of drugs into my body at the same time for the rush I was looking for.

what medical value would this configuration have? assuming this kit actually exists (and forgive me for being skeptical) but if it does then it must be purely made for recreational usage - i'm baffled lol

Shooting two needles in side-by-side won't make you feel two rushes, or a "double rush", all it does is leaves two puncture wounds instead of one, and pretty much ensures you will miss a shot with one syringe. How are you meant to hot the vein with two needles at the same time?

This is not a smart idea.

Of course.

sounds ridiculous. i doubt such a thing really exists, because it makes no sense at all. great way to needlessly fuck up your veins and get abscesses from missed shots.

"double rush"?
nah.

My thoughts exactly.

Is this something that someone modified?

The only time I've used more than one syringe is when I somehow got teeny tiny rigs accidentally when I went to go buy them. I didn't want to screw up my rush so I got the first one in, taped it down with medical tape, then stuck another syringe in another vein, again, taped down. But, I had really nice veins at the time.

Yeah, dude, chemically it just doesn't make any sense that a given amount of dope through two needles would have any benefit over just one giant shot through a single needle. Not to mention how difficult it would be to register both needles in legitimate veins. I'd say the only way to feel a "double rush" would be to... double your dose of h... Not that I'd recommend that as a safe idea.