• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Shot up meth in cock....need help!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

BigDaddyCoconut

Greenlighter
My friend and I were shooting up a bit of meth. He has a horrible time hitting, he's been doing it for years so really bad veins. Well, I suggest he tried in his cock. He's done this before with really great results! Well, this time didn't go so well.... I was wondering if anyone could possibly know what is happening to his cock now. So, he had more difficult hitting because he is dehydrated. He's refuses to drink water just because he's difficult. After trying 3 or 4 times without vein punture, he finally got in. After he injected it, he had his usually reaction when shooting in that particular area. Extreme sensitivity and orgasms. Well, once the rush slowed down he noticed that part of it was numb. When he looked he noticed that is was swelling, and it's continued to swell. He says that the swelling is localized around the area he hit. It was the vein that runs along the top right of his cock and he hit about a quarter of the way up from the base. The swelling is at least twice the size that it should be normally and extends to, but does not include the head. There is slight discoloration also. He said it looks blue like a vein. He says he absolutely did not miss! That he would have known if he'd miss especially because it's his cock. He thinks it might be a blown vein. So I've told him to ice it. Any help or advice would be greatly appreciated!

Man get “your friend” to a doctor ASAP! Seriously. It’s better to explain what happened and get treatment than to lose your manhood! Fuuuck that! And also, a very risky place to IV. Yikes.

If this isn't a troll thread, seek medical attn immediately. Don't post at a forum hoping some magical answer exists that will make this serious problem go away.

Tell your friend to take heed to the above advice and go to the hospital if he doesn't show signs of improvement.

Status
Not open for further replies.