• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Short term chronology of cannabis withdrawal

Thomas Davie

Moderator: CD
Staff member
Quick background - I get a qp of weed from a caregiver every 2 months or so. Typically this lasts for 3 months, but since Oct 28 I've been on holidays most of the time so have been smoking much more. On Dec 23rd I smoked the last of my weed along with some dry sieve hash I made. Appetite and everything was totally ok at that point.

December 24th - Ate 1/16th pack of Mac n Cheese. Opening presents on Xmas eve I only ate 3 chicken wings, some cooked shrimp and a few chips. Appetite is already dwindling. Opened one of the imported beers I received as a gift and it's still unfinished.

December 25th - Ate 3 small pieces of turkey, some coleslaw and potatoes. Felt like vomiting so I stopped eating.

December 26th - Ate nothing. Slept fitfully for pretty much 24 hours and started feeling nauseous more so than on the 25th. Went to bed at 8 pm, but what was the point, Tossing and turning. Had a hot bath

December 27th - Ate nothing, but fuckit - drove to the pharmacy to pick up throat lozenges and neo citron (that always puts me out). Driving home from the pharmacy I vomited. Thankfully I had garbage bags in the car. Vomited all day, but occasionally I was able to keep liquids down and could handle ginger ale and one neo citron. Was able to sleep okayish, but still woke up in the middle of the night and was vomiting. Stomach felt like twirling razor blades. Had a few hot baths, but I find them annoying.

December 28th - Nausea reduced, so went to the store and bought jello cups. Ate 6 throughout the day. Watery diarrhea. Lovely.

December 29th - Grocery shopping. Bought liquid total nutrition. Fuck that shit tastes like garbage. Ate some grapes and have just finished some chicken noodle soup.

Each day is better than the previous one, but I'm glad that I have my own place and can't spread my self induced misery to anyone else. I feel sorry for my dogs because I haven't taken them for a walk in 6 days.

That's it. I did it to myself by being too piggy with smoking while on holidays, and I'll probably end up doing it again.

Tom

I hope you feel better soon. Do your dogs at least have a yard they can run around in?

Yes, big back yard, but it's -30 outside :)

Woke up today without nausea so that's a good thing. Going to try and eat a bit of breakfast and see how that goes.

Tom

Those symptoms are a bit extreme just for herb withdrawal, is it related to what you're getting the herb for in the first place? Just looking over the food items in the top post I am getting nauseous just thinking of that stuff. If you can barely hold anything down try light but healthy foods like kompot, challah bread with butter, oatmeal...

Those symptoms are a bit extreme just for herb withdrawal, is it related to what you're getting the herb for in the first place? Just looking over the food items in the top post I am getting nauseous just thinking of that stuff. If you can barely hold anything down try light but healthy foods like kompot, challah bread with butter, oatmeal...

The MJ is for rheumatoid/osteoarthritis. Yes, the symptoms do sound rather severe for herb withdrawal, and I think it possible I could have caught something like AnnieGram mentions. I'll be honest, I've never even head of kompot (?) I've managed to keep bread/butter down today, but thanks for the oatmeal idea; I have lots of that!.

thanks

Tom

kompot is just the european name for fruits preserved in their own juices. it just came to mind because you mentioned jello cups, kompot is in the same aisle at the store and easily-digestible food with some nutrition. glad to hear you're doing better, it sucks to constantly be losing your lunch

kompot is just the european name for fruits preserved in their own juices. it just came to mind because you mentioned jello cups, kompot is in the same aisle at the store and easily-digestible food with some nutrition. glad to hear you're doing better, it sucks to constantly be losing your lunch

Went to the doctor. Listened to chest (heard crackling). Was prescribed Ciprofloxacin and have an open prescription for Tamiflu.

Understood on the compete; I've been (am am currently eating) peaches, oranges and raw fruit juices. Tried smoking some weed a few days ago and was hacking like I'm much older. Just gotta give it a longer rest.

That's one way to drive my tolerance down I guess.

Tom

For the longest time I used to smoke roughly 2-3 grams a day of dank buds and a few dabs at night. Every now and then I would have to quit for a drug test or just take a break to lower my tolerance and when i quit the only symptoms I noticed were mental cravings, which weren't bad at all if you keep busy. And the only other one is reduced appetite but i think that's cuz were used to having the munchies all the time. And im not talking on the level you did, i just didn't pig out all the time like i did when i was stoned

What you described sounds like you caught a bug or something. Sounds more like opiate wd with the diarrhea you mentioned and not being able to sleep