• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos Short term Alprazolam use

Phil99

Greenlighter
I got five .5 mg of Alprazolam would I experience any withdrawl effects if I spread them out a week and not taking them everyday? I know it's a low dose but I'm not too experienced with Alprazolam

Dude I just went thru 27 of the 1mg xanax in 4 days and it's been 2 days since I took anything and I'm perfectly fine

Thank you guys, it's what I figured but I've had people tell me suddenly stopping will give you problems no matter the dosage

no way youll feel any WD from only 5x .5mg spread out within a week you can even take one daily like 1 pill a day for 5 days and youll be fine maybe if you take all 5 in one day the next day you might have some rebound anxiety which is highly doubtful but even at that itll quickly pass
youll be fine the more you can go without xanax the better and a better chance wont need a high dosage
so like a week on xanax then 2 weeks off well whatever works long as there is a good break in between

if you never taken xanax before take .25mg by breaking the .5 in half first then wait a bit to see how you feel if you dont feel it take the other half i took .5mg the first time i got prescribed xanax and it was an instant nap but damned if it didnt feel good though lol
take care bud

Last edited: