• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Short black/pass-out instead of a peak

MollysPoppin

Greenlighter
I am looking for opinion on my strange experience when rolling. I am a female, 26yo, and was rolling with my bf (my third and his first time). I was slightly drunk when coming to the club, and chugged some whiskey when swallowing my half of the pill. We go in to dance, and after about 40 min I feel it's kicking in (to my mental state: I was not anxious at all, bc I had a really really nice roll the previous weekend, but with a different pill). I start to feel like I'm peaking, and all of a sudden I feel heat "bursting" out of my head and neck, and all I remember is thinking "I need to sit down".

When my bf noticed I'm sitting, he takes me outside for some fresh air. I couldn't walk on my own and I couldn't really talk. They gave me some water and let me sit outside. I was totally out of it. Not passed out, but I had no control. Also, flushed with sweat, never sweated this much with previous rolls. After about 15 minutes I just snap back, I open my eyes and I feel I'm coming down, like when the peak is over.

So no peak, just a black out. Although this was very short, I am worried about my next roll, bc I had no control over myself.

Was the pill too strong (I only took half)? My bf took the other half, and didn't really peak... But he does weight substantially more than me.

I am aware, that drinking is a bad idea (will avoid it from now on), but I wasn't super drunk, just tipsy. I also know that rolling two weekend in a row is a bad idea, but I never took more than half, and never had a bad comedown... Would also like to add that the club was not crowded or hot.

Anyone else had a similar experience? Any additional advice on avoiding it?

Thanks!

Last edited:
If it was true mdma the main reason could be that the pill was quite at a low dosage and half of it wasn't enough to reach the full effects and you actually never peaked.You may needed a little more of this but without testing it that could be dangerous too in case it was some other nasty chemical. Always test your drugs and keep in mind a good dosage is at around 120-150mg for mdma