Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Short acting psychedelics!?

Phluffhead

Greenlighter
Hi everyone,

So my girlfriend is expecting and I told her I will cut down/not get fucked up around her. We live together and she doesn't mind my marijuana usage. I stopped smoking all together and only use my vape pen for Rosin.

Any how she also doesn't mind me altering my mind, just that she gets jealous when I'm blissin in euphoria due to drugs. I have a 2-3 hours to myself during the week and was wondering what drugs/psychedelics can fit in this window without much of a negative/appearant afterglow.

My list so far:
DMT
NITROUS
KETAMINE (one single large dose lol.)
Occasional opiate/opioid
etizolam/alprazolam

Not interested in:
Salvia
Coke/crack - stims in general

most of the drugs that are actually fun usually last longer than a few hours, you're best off sticking with cannabis if you don't want to harm your body, if you don't care then I'd say ketamine, DMT, or an OXY. Hope this helped :)

Last edited:
If marijuana is okay for you, perhaps try eating it?
I've heard (and SORTA experienced) that it can be very psychedelic in high doses orally.
Just a thought.

If marijuana is okay for you, perhaps try eating it?
I've heard (and SORTA experienced) that it can be very psychedelic in high doses orally.
Just a thought.

If you eat cannabis or hash yes it's psychedelic on large doses; but it lasts a lot longer than 2-3 hours or even 4 hours and it's not like smoking, and unlike smoking there's no real way to hide that you're extremely stoned.

Thanks for all the input. Yall are great

Marijuana is no problem. It is legal in my state and my tolerance is through the roof. It doesn't really affect me. If I eat high doses of edibles(200mg+) I'll fall asleep.

I'll like to look further into 2c-d/c as I do not have much research with the 2c-xs

I consider myself a very exoerienced psychonaut. Over a decade of experience and thousands of trips.

2c-c and 2c-d are fairly short acting, but that means like, 4 hours minimum, 8 hours maximum. That's just short for the 2c series - it's not really objectively short.

Snorting drugs tend make the duration of most drugs shorter, sometimes it alters the effects profile as well though, but it's something to look into.

2CC and 2CD are some of the shortest acting 2C's. 2CC can be snorted, but not 2CD in my experience, it was like snorting pepper and I sneezed it all out again.

Many tryptamines are rather short lived, especially snorted. DPT is a good option here, it's a bit longer than smoked DMT, and doesn't have to be that much "in your face" - depending on dose. Stuff like 4-HO-MET and 4-HO-DET or 4-AcO-DMT couldn't definitely work out great snorted and with a shorter duration too. Insufflated doses are lower than oral, remember that.

Tryptamines are great to mix with ketamine as well, btw.

Tryptamines are great to mix with ketamine as well, btw.

Yes they are. Atually our (my gf and I) last trip since she found out she was expecting was as followed:

00:00 - 30mg Deschloroketamine
+1:00 - ~23mg of 4-ACO-MET orally
+2:00 - ~10mg 4-ACo-MET insufflated
+2:30-8:00 - ~30mg bumps Ketamine
+10:00 1mg Etizolam = sleep

Anesthetic bliss is all i can really say. The body highs of both(excuse me all 3 drugs) synergized so well.

Anyway I think Ill just be DMT, Nitrous, Ketamine, and Rosin will be more than enough. I just wanted to make sure I wasn't missing anything lol as i do get quite the FOMO.

P.S. I recently fount out through some messages here and on other forums that there is a Darknetmarket vendor that has the same name as me "Phluffhead" I assure you I am not him/her and this name is pretty common.

Grateful Dead Family Fluff xtal
Phish has a song called Fluffhead
Phish phans put "ph" inphront/where ever they can.

Hi, you may like to try Salvia extract ! really potent hallucinogen, acts for 10 to 30 mins

No salvia is not for me. First time I tried it 13 years ago it was weird. Since then I have tried it a few more times. Ive been to hell on salvia, its been weird. But it never really gets euphoric or profound. Just a world of zippers, and Im one of them being unzipped. I do not see the purpose of salvia. I will smoke DMT over salvia any day.

4-ho-met and 4-ho-mipt both last 3-4 hours in my experience. I'm assuming that's dose sensitive.

These have both been mentioned in the thread, but DPT and 2C-D are relatively short acting. However, maybe not short enough for your purposes?

DPT comes on quickly (20 mins?) insufflated, and peaks for about 2h, then there's a long tail end to it (2-3h?) where you're wired and a bit trippy still. DPT vaporized comes on faster and is done much sooner too, but feels unhealthy to me.

2C-D takes longer to come on (orally), maybe 1h, and lasts around 4h.

Vaporized DMT would surely be the best choice for short acting, true psychedelics.

Vaporizing most of the 4-substituted tryptamines in freebase pipes is also possible. The duration is usually shorter by at least an hour.

Ayahuasca is not long lasting as long as not too much caapi is taken. The trick is to take just enough for it to work. Then it can be over with in less than 3 hours and the experience is heavenly. The duration increases with the amount of caapi taken.