• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Short acting opiate reset drug

Synaps3

Bluelighter
So I've been a daily kratom user for 3 years and I am very happy that the kratom tolerance eventually stops decreasing. It plateaus, so I found that eventually I didn't have to keep using more. Well, then I started using 2map for a month and now it's not very good. After about a week without 2map, the kratom started working OK, but it's still not quite as good.

I was wondering, does anyone know of a substance or supplement that reduces opiate tolerance that is short acting. What I would plan to do is go back to my kratom dosing (which is twice a day - morning and night) and then take this stuff in between doses to reset the tolerance a little each time. So it's got to be something shorter acting (like 4 hours would be good). IDK if naltrexone lasts too long? All I have heard about so far is naltrexone and agmatine. Any other ones?

Also if anyone knows about anything that gets rid of opiate tolerance going back up quickly (hysteresis maybe)? When I say that, I mean the tolerance that shoots back up in a few days. Clearly the brain is able to reset, but it has something else that's not resetting the receptors. Is there any research into this?

Thanks.

This ^^
Ketamine appears to decrease tolerance to opiates. It is very interesting how ketamine works. You can search the internet for some studies on this, I can't recommend that you use ketamine anyway.
edit:
Some interesting studies

This ^^
Ketamine appears to decrease tolerance to opiates. It is very interesting how ketamine works. You can search the internet for some studies on this, I can't recommend that you use ketamine anyway.
edit:
Some interesting studies
Now i want some morphine xD

Black seed oil helps reduce tolerance, and works particularly well for reducing kratom tolerance.

Black seed oil helps reduce tolerance, and works particularly well for reducing kratom tolerance.

Have you tried this yourself? I get jack shit out of kratom anymore

I tried this a few years ago. Didn't really do much... then again the buzz from kratom is so slight especially with tolerance its hard to even tell.

I tried everything to lower kratom tolerance. Nothing helped except significantly lowering my intake or taking a few days off.

So does ketamine or black seed work if you don't take it WITH the kratom? Cause I'm not looking for something that just boost the effects, but rather something that is actually lowering my tolerance.

Have you tried this yourself? I get jack shit out of kratom anymore

Yeah the potentiation is unmistakable. You can even clearly feel black seed oil on its own. Most useful for kratom, less so with other opioids. Its a drug on in its own right. It works indirectly on the opioid system via its ion channel blocking properties. This is particularly relevant with kratom as it is a calcium channel blocker as well. It reduces the kratom withdrawal restlessness significantly.