• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Shop Name

phall

Bluelighter
So i've decided to open a shop in my local high street that sells all class 1+2 drugs. I believe this will reduce crime in the area.

I need some suggestions as to what to call the shop. It needs to be obvious enough to attract the consumer but subtle enough not to draw attention from the local police.

A perfect name should stop any issues in the future.

Thx ,Phall

by class 1 and 2 do you mean drugs like heroin, lsd, cocaine and meth?

if so, you can't possibly be serious?

alasdair

Given the media attention 'The Silk Road Outlet Store'.

I would presume that the vast majority of users would recognise the reference.

Don't forget to have someone pop your prisoner number onto BL so we can stay in touch.

Well, the UK does essentially have a chain of stores that is only used by drug addicts - Cash Converters.

I still say that Cash Convertors could so easily (and profitably) just swap goods for drugs.

Someone stole my entire music collection - 25 years worth of vinyl. I tracked it down. The thief had got 25p per 12 inch, much of it still sealed and many worth several hundred pounds each. Now the manager of that particular branch of Cash Convertors ended up being charged because he had 'reasonable grounds' to suspect the stuff was stolen and didn't report it to the police. What REALLY screwed him was that he personally spotted some of the rare stuff and sold it on eBay - he stole from his own employer.

"Crystal Clear Choices"
"Breaking Good Boutique"
"Crystal Cartel Corner"
"Shiny Stone Shop"
"Crystal Craftsmen"

"Cosmic Connection Cove"

Well, you clearly have the crystal meth market in mind but it's everything from Acid to Zylofuramine, as I understand the question.

Quite a disparate clientele, one imagines.

Pharmacies stock some variations of almost every class of drug apart from hallucinogens so some nod to current pharmacy marketing might be a good approach.

In South Manchester in the early 80s was a guy who sold H, speed and barbs (all injected). The difference was that you could stay their while high. Everyone knew it as 'Mr. Happy Times'. The old guy who ran it just sat in the corner with a .38 under a cushion.

Well, you clearly have the crystal meth market in mind but it's everything from Acid to Zylofuramine, as I understand the question.

Quite a disparate clientele, one imagines.

Pharmacies stock some variations of almost every class of drug apart from hallucinogens so some nod to current pharmacy marketing might be a good approach.

In South Manchester in the early 80s was a guy who sold H, speed and barbs (all injected). The difference was that you could stay their while high. Everyone knew it as 'Mr. Happy Times'. The old guy who ran it just sat in the corner with a .38 under a cushion.
Just call it Walgrens

I've actually got a cbd shop near me that has the address 420 street. But maybe a bit obvious using that in title.

is Charlie and Molly's place to obvious