• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Harm Reduction Shooting

Canthitforshit

Greenlighter
So my question is, can a vein feel fine(bouncy, spongy, easily felt, haven't hit it in a long time) but still not work at all? Or only give me the slightest trickle?

Also I know we aren't supposed to hit the neck, but has anyone hit the middle of the neck?

So my question is, can a vein feel fine(bouncy, spongy, easily felt, haven't hit it in a long time) but still not work at all? Or only give me the slightest trickle?

Also I know we aren't supposed to hit the neck, but has anyone hit the middle of the neck?
I quite often try to shoot and know I’m in the vein, but get no blood drawback. I’ve had all kinds-the kind that trickles, the kind that gushes, the flash then stop, the blood that swirls thru the syringe like a ribbon, the kind that draws blood into the syringe but when you push it’s not in there…now I have hard, ropey, veins that are punctuated with lumps and knots every few inches.
So in short, I’m going to say the answer to your question is yes. Why do we continue doing this shit?

It's harder thans it looks shooting up in the neck , I always asked other people to do it for me. I recommend using other (safer) spots .When you'r at the stage of having to hit the femoral or the neck it might be time to change ROA , i switched to smoking off foil at that time.

All I know is I'd stay away from the feet or legs. I have great veins in my legs and feet and missed a shot in my foot and it was like a baseball, incredibly painful. Also tried the vein ontop of my hand.. Do not recommend. I'd stick with the arms. Use something to tie your arm off tourniquet, and there is a smart phone app I believe which lights up your veins somehow.