• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos Shooting Xanax - how to/utterly pointless?

wraithbabe_x

Greenlighter
Now bear with me,I’m well aware that this is not advised - & that shooting pills in general is contraindicated by the community . Here’s why I’m even contemplating this rank stupidity :

long story short , was in a highly volatile and abusive sorta-relationship with my dealer . Broke it off after a particular bad night,have blocked him after a day of endless calls an death threats,blocked his best mate after same ..and am tryna use it as an opportunity to make a break,at least for awhile ,with smack & rock . But,I’m doing rly badly,intensely depressed , and in general have huge needle fixation at the best of times . Feel like the only Thing in the world thatll bring me calm is shooting up .
so I guess what I’m asking is - any harm reduction tips given that all I have in my posesion is Xanax and I’m goin outta my mind ? Does anyone know ANY efisient ways to shoot benzos at all ? Should I just shoot sterile water n eat a loada xannies?
please be kind . (Not that I’ve experienced anything other than kindness from this community). I’m havin a rly bad time, I know I’m an idiot ,but I’m fragile right now :p

It's basically pointless when related to the amount of potential danger in IVing the fillers.

I agree just shoot water and eat them
Figured. Thnx dude . Ye,after posting this I just found so much horror stories abt shooting pills -which,don’t get me wrong,I have done,too many times,but ive barely any veins left now and just…why bother .

I don't think Xanax dissolves well in water which is another problem. Eating them is definitely your best bet. Shoot some saline if you have to, as stated above. Good luck !

I don't think Xanax dissolves well in water which is another problem. Eating them is definitely your best bet. Shoot some saline if you have to, as stated above. Good luck !
Yup, turns into gloop that u can’t even shoot 🤢 . Yeuch . Never again lol

Yea alprazolam is completely insoluble in water. If you were to IV it, you would probably be dead pretty quickly.

It does not cause a rush and oral availability is outstanding. There is no benefit to shooting benzodiazepines.

Now bear with me,I’m well aware that this is not advised - & that shooting pills in general is contraindicated by the community . Here’s why I’m even contemplating this rank stupidity :

long story short , was in a highly volatile and abusive sorta-relationship with my dealer . Broke it off after a particular bad night,have blocked him after a day of endless calls an death threats,blocked his best mate after same ..and am tryna use it as an opportunity to make a break,at least for awhile ,with smack & rock . But,I’m doing rly badly,intensely depressed , and in general have huge needle fixation at the best of times . Feel like the only Thing in the world thatll bring me calm is shooting up .
so I guess what I’m asking is - any harm reduction tips given that all I have in my posesion is Xanax and I’m goin outta my mind ? Does anyone know ANY efisient ways to shoot benzos at all ? Should I just shoot sterile water n eat a loada xannies?
please be kind . (Not that I’ve experienced anything other than kindness from this community). I’m havin a rly bad time, I know I’m an idiot ,but I’m fragile right now :p
always good to reach out and ask, hell my first Q , can i snort ambien??, i was out my mind, and sure i can snort anything! Many will speak to as a professional would, many out of experience, and some just cause can we relate and care, think most care and dont want you to be worse off