• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Shooting white

Well, once you inject it, feel free to sit or stand or do whatever, however I think it would be wise if you remained still until the rush kicks in, given the nature of the drug and IVing, I'm a firm believer it's a game of Russian roulette for the "average street addict" you DEFINETLY don't wanna catch yourself shooting up, then drive immediately cause there is no telling if you will have to heavy of a rush, or literally whatever can happen, which would be selfish to drive and put other people in harm. Have some cold water handy with you also!

Shit after a shot of good coke IV, I just sit there, close my eyes(at least try to, but sometimes they are just like stuck wide open lol), and feel the sick rush come over me, then get the taste of coke in my throat, and then get super anxious, paranoid, and want another shot 10 mins later.. I usually right after the bellringer, train blasting through my head, deafening rush, just stare at my wall for like 15 mins extremely paranoid and focused.. sometimes, I don't get the paranoid psychosis feeling, sometimes I do... the other day I wanted to get some crack, but only could find powder, so instead of just rocking it up myself, I decided I would just shoot it. I hadn't shot coke in a while, I mainly just smoke crack.. but wow! I forget how intense that shit is, if it is decent-good powder! I was so fucking lit off of like a 0.2 shot!!! I didn't even crave another one for like an hour! it was absolutely amazing... I want more!!!! cant wait to get some money!