• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants SHOOTING UP

Specified

Ex-Bluelighter
none of this pussy sniffin and smoking shit i wanna bang that shit straight into a new big juicy vein til i have no veins left except on my penis then ill shoot up on my penis so ill get a double orgasm from the heroin and orgasm from sticking a needle in my penis

then ill shoot up on my penis so ill get a double orgasm from the heroin and orgasm from sticking a needle in my penis
Don't forget to stick an eggplant in your ass as well so that you can have a triple orgasm. It's a classic that many of us long term jukies do but they don't show it in the movies, even in Trainspotting.

One and only time i ever had a double orgasm was first time my baby momma(or anyone besides myself) used a vibrator on me while we were spun out. Cant say i have much interest in stabbing a needle in my dick and getting a nasty abscess or cellulitis on my dick

One and only time i ever had a double orgasm was first time my baby momma(or anyone besides myself) used a vibrator on me while we were spun out. Cant say i have much interest in stabbing a needle in my dick and getting a nasty abscess or cellulitis on my dick
Well when you've got no veins left where do you turn to? Fuck that though

Well when you've got no veins left where do you turn to? Fuck that though
Booty bumping an amount a little larger than what you would inject is very nice high, sometimes more enjoyable than shooting, in regards to the length of time that youre high/how long you go without even thinking to redose and the high amount of sexual pleasure that seems partial to this ROA. I feel like if all my veins are gone, judging by how things are going already from 9 or 10 months of daily slamming with lots of veins left in arms i think if i let it get to the point of only vein left is in my dick, I would be long overdue for a bullet in the head

Booty bumping an amount a little larger than what you would inject is very nice high, sometimes more enjoyable than shooting, in regards to the length of time that youre high/how long you go without even thinking to redose and the high amount of sexual pleasure that seems partial to this ROA. I feel like if all my veins are gone, judging by how things are going already from 9 or 10 months of daily slamming with lots of veins left in arms i think if i let it get to the point of only vein left is in my dick, I would be long overdue for a bullet in the head
Would you're dick fall off if you injected into you're dick cos if you inject into all those veins where does the blood go?

Much more beneficial and enjoyable to squirt a large dose of meth water deep in your ass followed by heavy amounts of baby oil on your dick. No needles pain or abscesses needed lol
LMFAO I'LL STICK TO ORAL. IT'S THE BEST I'VE FOUND SO FAR.

Oral i believe is 60-70% bioavailability. Plugging is 99%. Your veins in rectum soak up the solution and instantly into ur bloodstream. Oral has to go thru intestines/kidney/liver. Best way besides shooting, or is hims scared that putting something up hisbutt makes him gay lol