• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Shooting Tramadol?

xSpinelessX

Greenlighter
Is there a way to IV tramadol 50mg pills? I'm thinking some way to concentrate and then use a much smaller amount, as obviously one pill is going to come back to a lot lol. But just any experience with this would be great.

yo hello, so I've done that before, not injecting pills but legit ampoules from the pharmacy ( i did fucking 10 shots because I needed at least 500 mg to get out of the withdrawal, the ampoules were 100mg/2ml and I only had an 1cc rig(1ml) ) it's not worth it at all. I had a much more pleasant effect before just drinking the ampoules.

The thing is this, shooting something makes the substance to bypass the metabolization of the substance. tramadol is metabolized by the liver into o-demethyltramadol (which gives the opiate like effects and binds to opioid receptor just like regular opiates) and nortramadol ( which has the SSRI/SNRI properties ).

So tramadol itself is not as active as those two and by shooting it the liver can't transform the less active thing in the "good shit" to put it that way. the dose does not matter at all, it's not like at heroin or other opiates where you get more with less. so please don't, plus shooting pills is dangerous ( you can loose limbs etc due to the fillers and binders which the pills contain).

Hope that I helped!

well they reach the brain directly through the bloodstream without passing the liver and such.

in the oral route of administration case the metabolism of tramadol is liver-mediated demethylation and glucuronidation via CYP2D6 & CYP3A4. but you can find many interesting things online on this issue, but for now just don't shoot them if you have other questions related to the substance just PM me.

P.S:
1. I would not consider abusing tramadol for a long time because the withdrawal has two characteristics of different withdrawal symptoms, one from the opioid side ( diarheea,stomach ache, restless leg syndrome, nausea, muscle pain) and the other from SNRI/SRRI side ( anxiety, depresion, mad brain zaps).
2. i've been using it for 6 years already, I relapsed a lot of times, used other types of opiates but always came back to my first love to say so. it is just not worth it, very shitty drug to withdraw from.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok thanks for the info. I am prescribed them for chronic pain, I take 100mg per day, for quite some time now, and Do Well with it. Sometimes I guess I miss the good 'ole days of shooting meth, but won't go back to that. I thought perhaps there would be a way with Tramdol.

Do you know anything about shooting oxycodone 5mg? I've searched, but looks like most info applied to OP.

No point in doing this whatsoever. The chemical that gets you the opioid high from tramadol needs to be metabolized to cause its effects. This is known as O-DSMT, and has been sold as an RC in the past.

So shooting pills wouldnt work because you are bypassing this mechanism. Just eat them :)

No point in doing this whatsoever. The chemical that gets you the opioid high from tramadol needs to be metabolized to cause its effects. This is known as O-DSMT, and has been sold as an RC in the past.

So shooting pills wouldnt work because you are bypassing this mechanism. Just eat them :)

Thank you.