• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Bupe Shooting Subutex

Crowbone

Bluelighter
I'm getting ready to do this and I've never done it.The Subutex I get are tiny so I don't think they have alot of fillers. I don't have a micron filter just regular cotton or cigarette filter. I'm not a pro at this and I don't want to jack myself up but this is harm reduction in giving me tips on doing this the right way.How do I do this correctly without fucking myself up?

Get some.micron filters off of Amazon.

Worst case get some sterile cotton (its sold in rolls but you need to go to a hospital pharmacy to get it) and filter it multiple times.

I'm getting ready to do this and I've never done it.The Subutex I get are tiny so I don't think they have alot of fillers. I don't have a micron filter just regular cotton or cigarette filter. I'm not a pro at this and I don't want to jack myself up but this is harm reduction in giving me tips on doing this the right way.How do I do this correctly without fucking myself up?
If you're gonna shoot up....at least shoot up something that it's worth shooting....subutex is a lame drug tbh.

Don't shoot pills, only shoot pharma grade stuff like this:

Not everyone is as lucky ( or unlucky ) as you to get top shelf drugs. You constantly post pictures of these vials. We get it.

Some members on here have to take what they can get. I understand that shooting pills is dangerous ( and I'm sure they know it too ) but we all do what we have to. Just like you. Please either keep the pictures in Drug culture or slow down a bit please. Members that are struggling don't need to see your triggering pictures every single day.

Not everyone is as lucky ( or unlucky ) as you to get top shelf drugs. You constantly post pictures of these vials. We get it.

Some members on here have to take what they can get. I understand that shooting pills is dangerous ( and I'm sure they know it too ) but we all do what we have to. Just like you. Please either keep the pictures in Drug culture or slow down a bit please. Members that are struggling don't need to see your triggering pictures every single day.
Aight, you're right. But just the thought of shooting subutex makes me cringe. Sorry >.<

Aight, you're right. But just the thought of shooting subutex makes me cringe. Sorry >.<
Thanks nz for being open to the suggestion. We appreciate it so much when members don't get all offended when we point stuff out.

Hope your day/night is going well.

Thanks nz for being open to the suggestion. We appreciate it so much when members don't get all offended when we point stuff out.

Hope your day/night is going well.
Nono, on the contrary. Thx for pointing that out, even I'm bored of showing the same stuff over and over. I can't imagine how u most feel haha. Anyway I gonna delete it from my imgurl cause it's triggering me too much anyway and I don't shoot anymore. Thx again Dear! 😊😊😊😝🤗

I don't understand why addicts insist on shooting up suboxone/subutex. It literally must be a needle fixation because I would rather off myself than shoot up subs. I would rather eat a tide pod in an attempt to get high off of something. I may be being rude right now but I just don't see the preparation process being worth it for bupe related things. If it was heroin, I would understand completely lol.

I wish you would place it under your tongue or another method thats simple and easy to preserve your veins if you wish to use them in the future to get real nice feeling with better drugs to ruin our lives with (like heroin that's a good one to ruin one's future with very effective in destroying lives too).

If you're gonna shoot up....at least shoot up something that it's worth shooting....subutex is a lame drug tbh.
Well because I'm already on Subutex and it blocks all other opiates, so I'm atleast trying to get a buzz off of it. I knew some people that really loved it and did it regularly, and I usually get Suboxone but finally got a hold of subutex so I was tempted to try it. My old DR would not prescribe me Subutex because of the risk of abuse via injection so I figured it must have something to it