• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Shooting OP 80s and 40s..

Madcommike

Greenlighter
Has anyone else done this, I have and it seems to work ok. But I was just curious if I am only getting half of the intended mgs I was intended to be distributed..

I can explain how if needed, or should that not be put out in the open?
I moved this to other drugs for you.

You can write about how you shoot up drugs. That's not forbidden here on bluelight.

I'm not sure what OP 80s are if they are Oxymorphone/Opana, or are Oxycodone? But I'm sure as you know it's best not to IV pills, and that you must use a micron filter or another high quality filter. Stay safe.

Last edited:
They are ocs. The new formula you can't inject without a tedious extraction only worth doing in large amounts . The old ones are easier to inject, but not recommended without extraction.

I've heard of people who aren't opiod tolerant breaking them into quarters so they won't die ?.

They are ocs. The new formula you can't inject without a tedious extraction only worth doing in large amounts . The old ones are easier to inject, but not recommended without extraction.

I don't know why people say it's a tedious extraction. I can prep these pills with nothing stronger then ice water and a process somewhat similar to the old school crisping method for MS Contin

And I used to do this extraction with as little as one OxyNeo 80mg (Canadian version of OP)

I still do it occasionally for people who still use (I don't shoot opioids anymore) but only when they are dead set on shooting it, will use it no other way, and would probably attempt a dumb and possibly physically harmful extraction by themselves.
My method is definitely not ideal from a health standpoint, but I think in some cases it is harm reduction, as the people I do this for would undoubtedly attempt to get the pill into solution anyways, or attempt to extract with volatile chemicals.
When my dad was in the hospital there was a young man in the ICU because he had attempted an extraction on the new oxy using some crazy chemicals and I guess injected it directly or didn't evaporate it properly...sorry to ramble

Last edited: