• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Bupe Shooting hydroixyzine with Bupe?

Screaming_Skull

Bluelighter
Now I have read threads about people shooting benadryl and stuff, also have heard of people shooting Hydroxyzine with their Subs... Does this provide a 'rush'? Now I know it can't be an out of world rush but what does it feel like? Will it give the rush of the hydroxyzine follewd by the typical anti-histamine effects(drowsyness, being calm) but just wondering what this rush feel like... I know this can't be good for the veins, but was thinking of trying it for the fuck of it since I have some(just snorted 25mg of hydroxyzine with my sub...also had taken 2 xanax and a klonopin under the tounge....feel relaxed of course.) I know people are like why snort it but I just do it for a quicker onset, and I snort my over the counter Doxylamine because it just kicks in quicker and has a WAY higher BA.
But anyway, what would be the dose if I were to do this(don't know if i'm going to just thinking about it..kinda doesn't seem worth it, but might try it just to do it.) I have the capsules that are white on one side dark green on the other 25mg. I'm guesing I wouldn't dump the whole 25mg in there..that's a lot of powder. Kinda have a anit-histamine toelrance since I've been taking them forever. Use to take 4 benadryl to go to sleep in HS, Have been taking like 3-4 of these Hydroxyzines orally, and the Doxlyamine I will take 50 if I snort or 75mg orally, 100mg orally if I just wanna knock myself out.(just giving my anti-histamine tolerance)

From Wikipedia
Hydroxyzine is contraindicated for intravenous (IV) injection, as it has shown to cause hemolysis.
Just stick to oral, better be safe than sorry

^
yes.
Don't shoot anti-histamines. It's one of those things that if you start, you'll have a problem stopping, NOT because it provides such a wonderful rush and euphoria, but because it just adds 'something'. But it takes away a lot, like your veins.