• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

shooting half smoked heroin

disposable_hero

Greenlighter
Hey, I've been reading various forums on drug related stuff, and this site has always had the more intelligent answers to peoples questions. I have one of my own now. I recently acquired some dope, which I have not done in a while. I decided to smoke some of it, but after the first hit I thought - WTF am I doing?!? I should IV this. Smoking is a waste!. I want to know if it is still safe to shoot this stuff even though I already have burned it to the foil a bit. I already scraped it off and in to my spoon, and its in liquid form ready to administer. Please let me know as soon as any of you are able to! It's so tempting... but I don't want any health issues to arise from this. Thanks :), - disposable_hero

interesting...ive been IV'ing and not getting high (got some weak ass shit) and was wondering if i should smoke this for a high. and if it doesn't work, i'd like to iv the half burnt crap too. I'd like to know the answer. Being how unsafe i am, id probably try it so if u wait a couple hours, i can tell u how it goes.

A lot of carcinogenic crap is left behind in the ash/burnt bits of any burnt hydrocarbon, so I'm gonna say no to this. I don't think it will kill you, or give you seriously adverse effects, but it is probably grossly unhealthy in the grand scheme of things and you should REALLY not do it, rather just smoke the rest, or take it in some method where there is some barrier between your blood and the rest of your body, like snorting or oral or rectal. IV just sounds too risky with something described as 'burnt'.

when i smoked it, it was gone so there didnt look like much to iv. u r talking about any shiny part left over, not the part burnt to a crisp, right?

I know this is rather late, but hopefully this helps anyone who is also wondering about this. I just did it, and felt the need to join these forums (long time reader, first time subscribing) to share my experience with all of you. So long as what itsok said is true (that you're mixing up shiny parts and not completely burnt stuff), it will mix just fine with proper cooking. Being in a desperate situation, at that point I figured, "what the Hell." IVing yielded fabulous results--just be careful not to do too much and to use a clean point, of course!

=)

All of that being said, I don't know anything about the health consequences. I felt no different than after a normal shot, so I'm taking that as a sign that it's an alright thing to do...but I would probably do it AS LITTLE as possible.

=)

I too just tried this upon reading your post desperate situation good results here feeling decent!

Ugh. Do not do that anymore, man. You're IV'ing horrible carcinogens and other nasty shit. I get being desperate but.. that's a very bad idea.

Next time if you start smoking it.. just finish smoking it. You're going to do some real damage if you keep IV'ing that charred mess.

Why the fuck do threads like this fucking exist.
Seriously HOW the FUCK could you possibly think this to be a smart idea?
SERIOUSLY

Sorry for sounding so mad but this is such a stupid idea in EVERY fucking possible way

All of that being said, I don't know anything about the health consequences. I felt no different than after a normal shot, so I'm taking that as a sign that it's an alright thing to do...but I would probably do it AS LITTLE as possible.

=)

No, it means you got fucking lucky, thank your guardian angel and NEVER do something this stupid again

Why the fuck do threads like this fucking exist.
Seriously HOW the FUCK could you possibly think this to be a smart idea?
SERIOUSLY

Sorry for sounding so mad but this is such a stupid idea in EVERY fucking possible way

No, it means you got fucking lucky, thank your guardian angel and NEVER do something this stupid again

Well 2 years later, still have idiots like me wondering if it's ok, I just did it and I feel alright, wish it would have bee. Some stronger stuff is all.

I just took completely burnt heroin for the most part and melted it down and my water turned brown instead of a disgusting black and was just like unburned heroin. The black ash left behind won't even turn the water a different color when I sprayed more water on it. Used a huge filter to be as safe as possible and it did the job just like it normally would.