• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Cocaine shooting crack

mrsnowygrainius

Bluelighter
so people told me that I need to use white vinegar or lemon juice to break down the crack but Im hesitant about putting that solution in my arm. how bad does it burn? also if I miss the shot is it just like missing a shot with heroin (ya know getting a lump that goes away)?

how much vinegar or lemon juice do i use?

I have never shot crack before so I can not say from first hand experience but I can tell you that vinegar or lemon juice will destroy you veins in very short order. I wonder if maybe using citric acid crystals like people who shot raw heorin use? Maybe someone with crack shooting experience will get in here and be able to offer you some advice on how to do this the safest possible way.

I have never shot crack before so I can not say from first hand experience but I can tell you that vinegar or lemon juice will destroy you veins in very short order.

Yes, especially with the amount of crack you are likely to shoot if you get into a serious session or two. Not only vein destruction, but an easy route to bacteremia and a host of other issues (like in the eyes, etc.) or anaphylaxis.

I wonder if maybe using citric acid crystals like people who shot raw heorin use? Maybe someone with crack shooting experience will get in here and be able to offer you some advice on how to do this the safest possible way.

Not a lot of crack shooting experience, but this is the better idea. Make a generous solution of powdered citric acid in sterile water, add it in small increments until dissolved, dilute a bit with water, filter, inject. Someone may come along with exact proportions. All of these things can be had at your local needle exchange, at least in the city, I would assume in Jersey too. Powdered citric acid is fairly easily found OTC if not there.

Shooting crack is not really a great idea, but I suppose you knew that, and in the current state of affairs I probably couldn't even tell you that shooting soft off the street is safer. Now, re-rocked or properly washed cocaine freebase, that's another matter, adding citric acid to that will be as safe as you can get injecting cocaine, which really tbh isn't that safe.

Last edited:
^^ Exactly. Lemon juice (or other fruit juices) may contain a microorganism, a fungi I believe, that can cause severe eye damage including blindness. Vinegar is too strong, although I've used it, I can only recommend citric acid, pure. A pharmacy or needle exchange will have it. Don't try to use any other acid than citric. It should come as white, small crystals, almost looks like hq crank. Use only as much as needed to break down the rock into solution. Use plenty of water in your shots.

Shooting coke is a very dangerous act, and from re-ionized crack is even more risky b/c of the need to convert it from the freebase. Some may argue not. In the name of HR, please only user citric acid. It's the only "HR" approved method I'm aware of...

Be safe!

OK...
1.DO NOT use lemon juice.
2.Use citric acid from your local exchange.

Use a spoon, add water and powder the crack up as much as possible. Keep adding the citric with some heat and stir until it's dissolved as much as possible. Chances are there'll be a fair amount of gunk too but when no more citric does anything just stop. Put a filter in and draw up through it.

Really though, smoking is the fastest route to the brain so shooting it is just a waste of your veins. Get really pure coke hcl if you wanna iv coke.

Is it true when you IV crack you should do it in a vain in the web of your toes or on your hands wrist;s vains. You should never shot it in the arm is that true?

dont do crack, but crack is crack for a reason - youre supposed to smoke, not inject.

but....citric acid or vitamin c, dont use vinegar or lemon.

sorry if i sounded condescending, but i think you should just smoke your crack and save ya veins.

Last edited:
And what the hell about not shooting in your arms??! Just go for the best veins you've got showing. Almost makes me think this is a troll post! What the above post said though - crack is for smoking. If you wanna shoot coke go out and buy some decent powder and do that. There really is very little difference, I've done both and to be honest, I think I prefer smoking crack than shooting coke. And I had some shit hot powder too. Was nice though.

personally i like shooting hard more then soft idk its preference, take vinegar (people say its bad but ive binged alot and veins are fine) add your hard (the more you add the higher chance of oding, but you can get a insane rush from alot) stir and watch when there is nothing left filter with cotton and hit the moon! its a good time imo

If you miss you could get deep tissue cellulitis. If you don't miss could get an uncomfortable eye infection, and of course the inevitable result of psychosis.