• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Cocaine Shooting Crack?

JackBurton89

Bluelighter
I haven't smoked crack and years and I am not getting the best bell ringer from smoking it and I want to shoot it. I have white vinegar and vitamin C 500 mg pills. i just don't know how much to use. i don't want to end up with an an abscess.

I just booted it up I don't think I missed at all maybe that smallest amount. Would heat help prevent an abscess? I wanna know in the future what to use as far as the ascorbic acid?

Ideally, the citric acid packets given out at needle exchanges are the best. White vinegar will do in a pinch, it's just really harsh on your veins and burns like hell if you miss.

I'd suggest adding .5ml of water or so, then adding drops of white vinegar until it dissolves completely. like scag said the citric acid is the best route, but if you remember to dilute the white vinegar it won't do any serious damage if you don't use it excessively. I wouldn't add heat, it wont kill all the bacteria and some people think it will cause insoluble cuts to dissolve.

if you decide to try the vitamin c, which is probably a safer option than vinegar, I would add 1 part vit c to 2 parts crack. depending on the quality of the crack you might have to play around to get the proportions right. be careful with dose too, when I used to I.V. crack I would always push it to the limit. when your smoking crack if you start to feel too high you can chill out and put down the pipe, when your shooting if you do too much it's too late by the time you notice.

I don't even like talking about this! I would advise against IVing crack, it just gets really bad, you never know how strong it is, it's cheap and easy to find.....

I got into doing it with my dope because all I had to spend was 15 dollars or so and I could shoot a speedball, which was cheaper than spending 50 and waiting an hour for the few people I had for powders....It was also usually right next to where I copped dope, it sucks....

I would shoot a whole 20 of it usually, I always used white vingegar, sometimes it's a lot stronger than you think it will be and it can be scary.....dont know what else to say about it really....

Last edited:
I would shoot a whole 20 of it usually, I always used white vingegar, sometimes it's a lot stronger than you think it will be and it can be scary.....dont what else to say about it really....

This times 10000.

Yeah, if you're at the point that you're considering how to break down crack cocaine to inject it, chances are you're pretty further along than healthy as a drug user!

Or.....if you were my "drug buddy" that liked to shoot coke from time to time....I guess I'd tell you, "Yeah, it can be done!"

Which if IV cocaine is your drug of choice, I guess would be good news to you! from a morally neutral standpoint.....

Yeah, if you're at the point that you're considering how to break down crack cocaine to inject it, chances are you're pretty further along than healthy as a drug user!

honestly it is usually a turning point in peoples cocaine careers.

Ive used white vinegar to shoot crack or if i had coke that aws cut with bakign soda and wouldn't mix up. Not ideal, but if you HAVE TO shoot it, its better than lemon juice IMO. DO NOT MISS.

Crack isn't able for injection. For injection you must use the cocaine in salt form and crack is in freebase form. You must make a reaction with crack and clorhidric acid to obtain hidrocloride of cocaine which yes is useful for IV shooting. But is work without necessity. Best smoke the crack and buy cocaine salt (the stuff for snort) which can be used IV.