• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

shooting coke...how much is too much?

yeah i agree ...this thread as some decent info...it should stay IMO

Yea seeing how this is great info for curious uses of IV (first site that came up on google when i typed in "dangers of IV coke". I thought I"d add my two cents after reading this thread and multiple other threads on it, no coincidentally at the same time I picked up a 1.25 of a G the most of which is gone except maybe a .2 or .3.

Some possible hazards i've come across

1. You have to shoot way more of it than meth or heroin, which are way longer lasting.
2. Cocaine has a certain toxicity with certain bodily organs, most notably the cardiovascular system when on alcohol, i also believe i read somewhere that it's also toxic to your veins, or at the very least the certain cuts that people cut it with is toxic. Coke was never meant to be shot up on the regular.. i just don't see how it's possible to do it more than once a week just because of how bad your veins just after a night's binge.
3. If you do want to be a "successful" chipper then once, twice MAX a month is the only way your going to guarantee at least some form of safety. Even once a week may be too much depending on how much you do.
4. Having benzo/pot (preferably both unless u dont enjoy green) is a MUST. I believe the benzos actually diminish some of the cardio/tissue/vein that it allegedly causes.

booting cocaine. damn that bring back nightmares. once that plunger goes it, and you fell and see your heart pounding visibly in your chest, and you know your gonna die, that when the fun kicks in. its so easy to overdose, and theres no nalporxone to bring you bacl. please dont, but if you must do it, at least speadball so you have a chance of your heart not exploding

^^^^

The fun kicks on when you can see your heart beating thru your chest & you feel like you are about to die? Wow coke & crack is wack........

I despise stimulants because of the fact that they destroy the body so fast.

I could never understand why people liked their heart beating so fast & hard & it feels like its about to burst.......as I felt this way a couple times & just got so disgusted by stims, I never touched them again.

Please be careful with using a needle to pleasure yourself with stims.

i tried iv coke for the 1st time last night. i'm an iv heroin user that has been forced to kick so i'm no stranger to the needle but i needed a fix and had some coke and rigs. if i had a gram i prolly would've gone through that and the rest of my rigs pretty quickly but luckily i only had .1g and i did it all in 4 shots over an hour. it definitely gave me a nice rush, but it just wasn't tar...

Swim is scared for his life and stays at .05 mixed w H. Prays for forgiveness and heart health 10 seconds afterwards every single time...crazy I know....lol

i tried iv coke for the 1st time last night. i'm an iv heroin user that has been forced to kick so i'm no stranger to the needle but i needed a fix and had some coke and rigs. if i had a gram i prolly would've gone through that and the rest of my rigs pretty quickly but luckily i only had .1g and i did it all in 4 shots over an hour. it definitely gave me a nice rush, but it just wasn't tar...

damn.. .1 wouldnt even do shit for me right now :\

Itd feel nice but would not be enough even for the first shot of the night :\

I only ever notice heart uneasiness once everything worn off and im on the comedown.. and about then I take another boot and feel great

that feel when your heart semi-stops and you get that taste and that woooosh overwhelming you and all you can do is lay back like omfg and then stand up and run around like omfg my balls this is amazing. them feels

I've shot nearly a quarter oz in a "night" granted this shit is only like 40% pure, which surprisingly is not all that bad for street coke. Factor in tolerance and it makes sense. Even the best coke you can find on DNMs is less than 80% (tested) regardless of the claims.. and you're paying nearly double for that, plus taking the whole risk of leaving a paper trail.

Basically the thing to understand is that the IV coke come down is really hellish. You're going to feel like shit, antsy, your body is going to feel weird. You're going to feel little ticks and pains and aches and all sorts of odd shit that makes you think you've gone too far or are going to die.

I reccomend having a benzo on hand or just trying to stay calm and ride it out. The come down will last about 6-8 hours IME before you can fall asleep.

Also, I say this with HR in mind: take ALL your coke you plan to do for the evening and put it into solution so that you can accurately dose each dose. I thankfully didn't learn the really hard way with an OD, but I used to take my bag of a few grams and weigh out each shot.. and I'd hit hotspots. I'd have some doses where I was like huh that didn't seem like much, and then Id take another the same size and be fucking FLOORED, nearly puking, most intense rush ever. If I had hit a hotter spot I could have OD'd on the spot and potentailly died. So its best to put all your gear into solution and then start at what you hypothetically expect is a lowish starting dose. Don't inject it all right away, be careful. It can seem like a waste, but don't be a fiend. Be smart.

Last edited:
Very easy to overdose but an amazing experience and im not even into uppers, but im a needle junkie an any drug i get my hands on im just like "wellllll can i shoot this??" but the best feeling to me about this is that amazing feeling u get as the numbness creeps up ur arm and its kinda cool not warm like H.. well if ur a heavy user i would recommend maybe a quarter of a normal line for u or maybe less then that just to test the reaction and then u can gauge more or less depending on how u feel but i just mixed in a maybe a tad less then a regular sized line that i would snort and then mixed it up

^^^^

The fun kicks on when you can see your heart beating thru your chest & you feel like you are about to die? Wow coke & crack is wack........

I despise stimulants because of the fact that they destroy the body so fast.

I could never understand why people liked their heart beating so fast & hard & it feels like its about to burst.......as I felt this way a couple times & just got so disgusted by stims, I never touched them again.

Please be careful with using a needle to pleasure yourself with stims.

My thoughts exactly.

I very briefly tried shooting cocaine years and years ago, but I found it really didn't do much for me. However, I never did anywhere NEAR the amount the OP described. Snorting it was my thing.

I very briefly tried shooting cocaine years and years ago, but I found it really didn't do much for me. However, I never did anywhere NEAR the amount the OP described. Snorting it was my thing.

You didn't do enough.

The first few times I did IV coke I literally said "meh"

Then I did enough.

Then it became the most addictive drug of my entire life.

edit:: I do not condone anyone pushing their limits.. but really.. once you do enough coke and are floored.. youll know. its good you havent pushed it too far and have taken HR into consideration as much as possible, but really.. once you hit that point, theres no turning back

Last edited:
Almost a year of doing it every day and started taking my blood pressure and heart rate immediately after. Heart rate and blood pressure was in the sky for a fwe minutes every time no matter what. 210/105 was the highest. Could not stop so started drinking heart tea, taking mega doses of Vitamin C and other crazy super foods and supplements. Mind you, this lessens the high a great deal and keeps the blood pressure and heart rate a few points lower but at least it's a little bit safer until I can stop this mahem. Meanwhile i bought lab equiptment and all the necessary chemicals and after wasting and ounce or so, i perfected Mother of Pearl. This the cleanest and safest way even though many think this purity level will be too strong. Since doing mother of pearl and even iv'ing some that only had an acetone wash, my blood pressure has hardly even reached 170/85. The most I do is .07 and much of the time mixed with h but there are no more out of control heart rates, blood pressure spikes or weird chest pains.Been doing this daily all day and am scared to death each time but can't stop. Any help s welwcom

Then I did enough.

Then it became the most addictive drug of my entire life.

edit:: I do not condone anyone pushing their limits.. but really.. once you do enough coke and are floored.. youll know. its good you havent pushed it too far and have taken HR into consideration as much as possible, but really.. once you hit that point, theres no turning back

So true. I am in love with the coco. One day that bitch will probably kill me, so no don't chase the bellringer, it is a powerful addiction.