Mental Health Shook my head pretty hard by accident, can this cause damage/bleeding?

ThisIsKitty

Bluelighter
This may or may not be in the right section but I tend to get very paranoid with stuff like this. This is very embarrassing to admit.. I was trying to open a freezie with my mouth and the amount of force needed to tear off the plastic with my teeth caused my head to thrust pretty hard to the side. I didn't see any gold stars nor did I get dizzy, but it was enough for me to be surprised at how much force was put behind that. I was shocked. Im imagining my brain smashing against my skull and it's not a very good feeling! This happened ~15 minutes ago and I feel okay so far. Should I be concerned? Like I said, I get paranoid when it comes to stuff like this :p

I say you should be pretty good

even if you did somehow suffer some sort of small concussion (and that is your obvious danger here), I doubt it's enough to cause notable problems

I had multiple concussions because I decided to play American football heaps of times, back in the day. if you do get a concussion you notice right away, err - someone around you would notice right away. it's like you baby who is drunk. you would notice after awhile, probably. and I do believe the huge danger of concussions is when you fall asleep after having one... so you're good :)

I just really love the idea of concussing myself opening a freezer pop. Thats pretty rich.

Although i did pinch a nerve and drop like a rock once when i was crushing an empty milk jug under my arm, chicken-wing style, so i'm not judging.

Honestly though, if shaking your head like you describe caused significant damage, the Melvins show i went to last would have killed me.