• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

shitty rolling

neurotic

Bluelighter
so yesterday night there was this cool party (not a house party), lots of music, dancing, girls and new people, and i thought yeah, this might be a good time to try some X.
this was my first roll ever, and there had been a long time i hadn't gone to a party like that, in a danceclub and everything.

the thing is, i was disappointed.
i felt energetic, and wanting to run and dance around, party you know, but just like i would if i had snorted some coke and drank some booze, which was my previous choice for parties like these. also it lasted like, 2-3 hours only (i guess), and there was no 'afterglow' or 'crash' at all

i didnt feel nothing like connected with others, empathy, music enhanced, etc... all those things that made me think X would be better... it just felt like any stimulant

ALSO, i had smoked a few small joints some hours before popping the pill (but i was barely stoned, i had been smoking almost all day that day), and i had took a 2mg xanax bar before too (2mg xanax isn't too much for me too, i'd need 4-6mg to get fucked up). i took the X pill sublingually. it tasted bad.

also this is supposedly the same batch from my friends', and they took it and said they did felt some empathogenic effects (not their words, but i assumed that) and that they had TERRIBLE jaw clenching / biting your own lips idk (or whatever you call that), and lasted like 6 hours their experience...

could it be the xanax and the weed numbed a bit of the effects?
i don't know where these pills come from, but i live in a 3rd world country and we don't have any fancy chemicals here

i was on prozac (heard it kills the effects completely) but been completely off of it for like 2 months

or was the pill just pretty weak? or placebo? my heart rate WAS fast (a friend's observation) and i got thirsty (drank lots of water and juice then) though

so... what do you guys think?

thanks

Last edited:
You didn't take MDMA. Probably wasn't methylone either, just some shitty stim.

Xanax could most definitely numb a roll too.

I don't think the weed messed it up as much as the 2mgs of Xanax, even if you need more than that to get fucked up from Xanax that is still a lot in my opinion. Maybe you just didn't take enough?
This is a good excuse to get a test kit. You don't want to continue being ripped off.

fuck... time to get a new connect i guess?... feeling like i threw my money on the trash now

gonna look for some test kits, even though i think they are hard to find here where i live

next time i aint mixin it with xanax for sure... but i dont feel that safe takin 2 pills at once... may be when i'm more experienced

thanks dudes!!

Yeah MDMA definitely wont leave you disappointed.. especially if its your first time and the dose is high enough (~100-120mg)

all three factors you listed (xanax, untested material, prozac) could be at fault here.
the first two have already been discussed (you can also order a test kit on the internet btw, no need to find any shop near you). the prozac (especially if you have taken it for a longer peroid of time) can alter your brain chemistry on the long term. for most people rolling is apparently possible a few weeks after stopping, but we've had people here on bl who had no success with mdma after months following cessation of taking SSRIs. so it could be, that a few more months of "recovery" are necessary for mdma to work as it should for you.

i'm gonna do my homework with the test kits then. i hope that meanwhile (if there happens to be any left, i guess we cant know for sure) the prozac thing wears off.

thanks a lot for the advice guys, you've been very helpful