• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Shitty meth = shitty time

fuckedinthehead

Greenlighter
So I’m a total dumbass who went full psycho on a bag of iso meth. As well as having a ridiculous tolerance. Not a great time.

2g since 8pm Thursday. Today is Saturday. No I have not slept.

I’ve pretty much stuck to oral doses. Did hot rails and snorted a tiny bit, rest in capsules

So, my last dose was a size 00 (500mg) capsule that I pretty much filled all the way. I’d guess 400mg at the very least. .

I do shit like this all the time. Meth makes me fucking stupid sometimes.

Feel sick. Keep thing I might puke and I don’t.

Why do I feel something in my throat?

My ears feel clogged?? When I talk I can hear it in my ears?? This is new to me and very unpleasant.

Every time I talk I nearly throw up??

Why does my mouth water so damn much all the time when I’m using??

I’m shaking so much I feel like I’m vibrating.

My vision is a bit fucked, but not horribly. I’ve come to really like when my vision goes fucking haywire, I don’t know why.

Fuck I wish I could find someone else to buy from but I’m shit at finding drugs.

I’ve been buying from this guy for a little while and this shit is pretty similar to everything else I’ve gotten. I don’t know if my tolerance has just skyrocketed or if this meth is even lower quality. Up until this binge, shit got me pretty spun. Not this time.

I did use on Sunday. IV for the first time. 3 shots total. .6g-1g in total.

Last edited:
So I’m a total dumbass who went full psycho on a bag of iso meth. As well as having a ridiculous tolerance. Not a great time.

2g since 8pm Thursday. Today is Saturday. No I have not slept.

I’ve pretty much stuck to oral doses. Did hot rails and snorted a tiny bit, rest in capsules

So, my last dose was a size 00 (500mg) capsule that I pretty much filled all the way. I’d guess 400mg at the very least. .

I do shit like this all the time. Meth makes me fucking stupid sometimes.

Feel sick. Keep thing I might puke and I don’t.

Why do I feel something in my throat?

My ears feel clogged?? When I talk I can hear it in my ears?? This is new to me and very unpleasant.

Every time I talk I nearly throw up??

Why does my mouth water so damn much all the time when I’m using??

I’m shaking so much I feel like I’m vibrating.

My vision is a bit fucked, but not horribly. I’ve come to really like when my vision goes fucking haywire, I don’t know why.

Fuck I wish I could find someone else to buy from but I’m shit at finding drugs.

I’ve been buying from this guy for a little while and this shit is pretty similar to everything else I’ve gotten. I don’t know if my tolerance has just skyrocketed or if this meth is even lower quality. Up until this binge, shit got me pretty spun. Not this time.

I did use on Sunday. IV for the first time. 3 shots total. .6g-1g in total.

Are you ok?

I am a slightly better than I was.

Cool. I’ve only ever smoked meth and not that amount, but done 3-4 nights on it and had most of those symptoms. The vision thing gets freaky and my depth perception goes. I’ve thrown up before. But even with nothing to take the edge off I’ve been ok. I just lie down and eventually fall asleep.

The prevalence of shit ISO meth is one of the reasons I'm trying to give up meth altogether. That shit is so toxic and takes all the joy out of the whole meth euphoria experience. Plus there's the cost in this part of the world - it's a lot to pay to just get ISO and waste your time.

Note: I also have many other good reasons for quitting meth