• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Shit MDMA rolls, any advice?

pheebs

Greenlighter
Hey Im a newbie here lol this is my first thread hope Im doing it right ? so basically, me and mdma haven?t been getting along recently. Normally I have the most amazing times but these past three times have been kinda shit. The first time I was alone (I?ve done it alone a couple times before this and been fine) dropped 120mg which is low for me and the whole time I just felt uncomfortable and anxious and wanted it to be over. The second time a month after I was alone again and it was the same dose, this time I felt semi decent but kept falling into the same negative anxious state of mind. The third time two months after that (my most recent roll about 3 weeks ago) I was with a group of friends and we were out. I don?t remember much at all except from feeling scared that I wasn?t going to enjoy it before and during the roll. I had done 240mg so a bigger dose and apparently I spent the whole time very quiet and very still which is veryyy out of character for me especially when Im rolling. Im just wondering if there?s any reason why I feel so shit rolling now. Im very very anxious to do it again (Ive planned to be on it Sunday at a party.) anyone else experienced this and been able to roll again and enjoy it? I really would love to know I?m so confused right now I just wanna be able to enjoy the experience again ?

I these are all ringing alarms for you to put the use aside for sometime...Please don't do the same mistakes others did.If you do it like 4 or 5 times again after that statisticaly at least one of them will be good,but that's not a case that should make you anxious,leave it for another time ;)

Yeah ive been getting the advice from friends and ive decided to go ahead with rolling on sunday as it will be in a good environment with positive people i will take a small-medium dose and see how i go. if i dislike it again im gonna take a few months break probs till august, thanks for the advice :)

pheebs, same thing is happening to me. You have to try and identify what's making you anxious in the first place and eliminate it, which easier said than F'ing done, I know.
How long have you been rolling for and how often? I'm gonna get lashed at but it's very possible that ecstasy itself is making you more anxious and hypersensitive every time you do it. It took only 2 rolls to turn me from an aloof, stone-faced weirdo to some overly emotional fag who cant get a grip on himself.
Get therapy or find some anxiolytic that won't fuck up the roll, it's what I'm doing.

I?ve only been rolling since August last year I?ve done it 6 times spread out. The first three times were amazing then the last three were yeah shit full of anxiety. I think it might be the fear that I won?t enjoy it making me anxious during the roll cause the past three times that?s what I was thinking about before taking. Thanks for this I?m gonna look into it further into it

I'd say slowing down a bit is probably wise, but my guess is likely the product your taking being the problem. Do you use multiple reagent tests to determine you have MDMA?

You shouldn't be getting anxious after the relatively small number of times you've taken it but everyone is different and some start to see the negatives sooner than others.

-GC

That makes sense because I'm an extremely negative guy in general. Not sure if op is the same way, but it seems E is one of those drugs that just amplify what you're already feeling.

That makes sense because I'm an extremely negative guy in general. Not sure if op is the same way, but it seems E is one of those drugs that just amplify what you're already feeling.
No yeah same im quite negative in general so it?s probs amplifying how I feel in general I?m always anxious and thinking negative before I drop. Gonna drop Sunday I?ll try be more positive going into it. I?ll post how it goes

Also try to create as positive an environment as you can. Only roll with people you like and trust. If you roll alone, surround yourself with things that take off the edge. Some cool rave lights, make sure your home is not cluttered, that it smells nice and so on.
Definitely don't roll when you're in a bad mood or feeling sick. If any of these conditions aren't being met on Sunday then replan it for another Sunday.

i didnt roll in the end felt way to anxious so ive decided to leave it for a bit maybe come back to it for a festival in sept as the environments amazing for it. did however have a great laugh just getting high and watching a couple mates who havnt rolled before have the time of their lives so it wasnt all bad haha