• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos Shipping RC BZDs & Legality

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bizzle613

Greenlighter
I couldn't find any info about this whatsoever on the web.. is it illegal to possess/import research chemicals, specifically in Canada? I'm wondering what would happen if my package were intercepted. Of course, it is being shipped from the UK. I know I could play dumb, I know if it is a small number of pellets in an envelope it will likely be destroyed, but if I were to have 500-1000 of them shipped is there any concern that this would be viewed as intent to distribute?

I read some horror story from someone (in the U.S.) who had their large shipment of an rc benzo intercepted, and somehow he ended up getting a list of some serious charges---trafficking, possession, etc. If anyone has personal experience with this or knows how analogue laws work in Canada, if they exist, any info would be much appreciated.

They can't charge you if your not in possession of them.

500 is definitely intent to distribute, the question is, do they care? I would say your in the area where they might actully care.

Not supposed to ask legal questions here.
What happens if you take some advice that turns out be be totally wrong?
User XXX on bluelight told me it was legal won't stand in court.

If you are in the know enough to find and order the Chems you should also be able to learn the laws in your country. The info is out there.
The Canadian government has the schedules posted on their website.
Wikipedia has them as well.
check out isomer design. They have had correspondence with health Canada concerning certain compounds.

The best advice anyone can give you is to consult a lawyer before you order large amounts of any chemical.
It's small cost to guarantee your freedom.
You will need one anyway if it turns bad...

Not supposed to ask legal questions here.
What happens if you take some advice that turns out be be totally wrong?
User XXX on bluelight told me it was legal won't stand in court.

If you are in the know enough to find and order the Chems you should also be able to learn the laws in your country. The info is out there.
The Canadian government has the schedules posted on their website.
Wikipedia has them as well.
check out isomer design. They have had correspondence with health Canada concerning certain compounds.

The best advice anyone can give you is to consult a lawyer before you order large amounts of any chemical.
It's small cost to guarantee your freedom.
You will need one anyway if it turns bad...

I had a look a the Health Canada, I must have missed the part that addresses rc's. Also.. is that an actual forum rule, not discussing legal matters?

Lawyers are not a small cost, and if it's on the Health Canada website why would I bother paying to consult a lawyer? Health Canada regulations are black/white.

If you feel like quoting any of the above and setting me straight, feel free. I don't think you actually know what you're talking about.

I had a look a the Health Canada, I must have missed the part that addresses rc's. Also.. is that an actual forum rule, not discussing legal matters?

Lawyers are not a small cost, and if it's on the Health Canada website why would I bother paying to consult a lawyer? Health Canada regulations are black/white.

If you feel like quoting any of the above and setting me straight, feel free. I don't think you actually know what you're talking about.

OD forum guidelines:

5) NO LEGAL QUESTIONS
If you have legal questions about filling scripts or drug laws of certain countries, we can't help you. These laws vary widely from place to pace, making it next to impossible for us to give you an accurate or valuable answer. Seek legal counsel instead of making a thread.

You didn't find the part on RC's because RC's is not a chemical name. Therefore "RC's" is not a scheduled drug and will not be listed.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Controlled_Drugs_and_Substances_Act

http://laws-lois.justice.gc.ca/eng/acts/c-38.8/

http://isomerdesign.com/Cdsa/

A lawyer is always a good idea because there may be other regulations regarding the importing of food and drugs/ prescriptions ( like random pills from the UK. For example)
The CDSA lists chemical compounds and their legal status, the CBSA has their own set of rules. You must know that. No? Well a lawyer can Inform you.

Yes they are expensive, but hiring one to try and get you through criminal charges can run into the tens of thousands and higher and may still result in fines and jail time.

But your right, who am I to tell you these things? I don't know what I'm talking about.

Good luck with customs!

Status
Not open for further replies.