View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Ethnobotanicals SHILAJIT naturals most potent supplement + drug interactions

TripSitterNZ

Bluelighter
Shilajit is a naturally occurring mineral pitch found in the himayalas and siberia. It is given to the russian special forces due to its powerful effects.

It contains over 80 minerals and fulvic acid.

It has been shown to potentiate cannabis in studies.

My own research has concluded that it totally reduces drug tolerance. It completly reset my ketamine tolerance.

This stuff makes everything i take way fucking stronger as it helps delivers nutrients into your cells.

I like shilajit in theory, however most products are terrible contaminated or counterfeit crap sadly.

The legit ones ive found got very expensive to use daily.
But i hope i can find a good bulk source someday.

Idk if the stuff I take is contaminated or even legit but it fuckkng works wonders. Mine is a powdered extract imported by some Indians. Decent price per month 60 bucks.

Only option I have here though

It would be a good idea to find out, alot of the brands contain high levels of heavy metals etc.

Its a huge issue in general with indian and chinese supplements.
The lack of any regulations makes it hard to compete selling quality products.

It would be a good idea to find out, alot of the brands contain high levels of heavy metals etc.

Its a huge issue in general with indian and chinese supplements.
The lack of any regulations makes it hard to compete selling quality products.
i mean it claims is has no heavy metals and has been tested but anybody can say that on a supplement.

i mean it claims is has no heavy metals and has been tested but anybody can say that on a supplement.

Try looking for sites that compare different sources of shilajit.
They usually have various ideas how to spot counterfeit or bad quality products.

But if you pay 60 a month its probably one of the better ones out there.
I already eat alot of supps so another +50dollars isnt really realistic atm for me.

I’m curious to order some too, any brand worth recommending? Also what kind of energy we talking?

-GC

I’m curious to order some too, any brand worth recommending? Also what kind of energy we talking?

-GC
idk about america. I just get it from a advuerya store here its capped here and imported.

The energy is physical and mental. It clears your mind giving you massive energy physical stamina mental abilities digestive healing. It really feels like your entire body is better. I smashed up my body drunk and repairing very fast with this stuff.

So i take one 500 mg capusale of a extract on empty stomach i instantly feel my morning brain fog disappear and ready to go within minutes it calms anxiety and i feel like my whole body is just energized with nutrients.

I guess bigger countries will have alot more counterfit products.

This store here stacks everything and has many good reviews but its not branded but is run by proper aduverya medinicine folks who moved to NZ.

It's mostly the fulvic acid that's doing the trick, and you don't need something as exotic as shilaji to get that.

Here is a Nightmare story about a company that got into THE fulvic acid market.
Not regular shilajit, but shows the risc of buying non regulated supplements.

I actually know a guy who sold their stuff and ranted about em.

Like i mentioned before, i really like natural supplements and products.
However they are so many cases like that one with everything from maca to curcummin etc.

iv done trials w all the adaptogens i can find
& mumijo is my favorite it pretty much
compliments ALL things & is v easy
in the gut also..

if in aus this
guy has never
serve me wrong ~