• DPMC Moderators: thegreenhand | tryptakid
  • Drug Policy & Media Coverage Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Drug Busts Megathread Video Megathread

'She's gone to hell': Child killer whose toddler son, two, died after she fed him met

poledriver

Bluelighter
'She's gone to hell': Child killer whose toddler son, two, died after she fed him methadone is 'found dead from a drugs overdose in a hostel'

455081A500000578-0-Kelly_Emery_36_was_sentenced_to_six_years_in_prison_in_2015_afte-a-29_1507968984683.jpg

EXCLUSIVE: Mother of toddler who died of overdose found dead in Kent hostel
Kelly Emery, 36, gave Fenton Hogan, two, drugs to 'knock him out' killing the boy
Emery was jailed for six years in 2015 but ex-boyfriend says she was found dead

455081E900000578-4979892-Kelly_Emery_36_who_killed_her_two_year_old_son_by_feeding_him_a_-m-51_1507999429892.jpg

A heroin addict mother who killed her two-year-old son by feeding him a methadone substitute has been 'found dead in a hostel'.

Kelly Emery, 36, was sentenced to six years in prison in 2015 after she gave toddler Fenton Hogan the substance to send him to sleep during a drugs binge.
The former addict is understood to have overdosed in a hostel room in Maidstone, Kent on Friday.

Believing Emery took her own life, Michael Hogan, father of murdered Fenton Hogan, told MailOnline: 'I'm happy. It's made me feel better that she's taken her own life.
'It's made me feel way better, but I still think she's taken the easy way out after what she did to my son.'

Explaining how he heard the news of his son's death while still in prison himself, Mr Hogan added: 'She ruined my life. He was my first child and he died when I was in prison so it makes me feel better that she had a hard time inside.'

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...toddler-died-overdose-dead.html#ixzz4vWV0tY7D

What she did was fucked, but what a ghoulish article. The british tabloids are fucked :(

This is actually very common in the UK.
Alot of user's are apparently using benzo's or methadone to sedate young children.

I saw a TV programme a few weeks back on which a doctor was saying that this practice needs decriminalising so that the people doing it can go to their doctors for real help, instead of just drugging their children.

The doctor said that in 1992 when gripe water (A preparation still used but basically placebo now.) had the 2.something % alcohol in it removed the doctor had loads of mother's come in to the practice and complain that they couldn't calm their children down and wanted something as affective.

Lots of parents here in the UK give their kids Calpol to shut them up, it's a sugary liquid paracetamol/acetaminophen preparation, which is also dangerous.

This is actually very common in the UK.
Alot of user's are apparently using benzo's or methadone to sedate young children.

I saw a TV programme a few weeks back on which a doctor was saying that this practice needs decriminalising so that the people doing it can go to their doctors for real help, instead of just drugging their children.

The doctor said that in 1992 when gripe water (A preparation still used but basically placebo now.) had the 2.something % alcohol in it removed the doctor had loads of mother's come in to the practice and complain that they couldn't calm their children down and wanted something as affective.

Lots of parents here in the UK give their kids Calpol to shut them up, it's a sugary liquid paracetamol/acetaminophen preparation, which is also dangerous.

Yeah Id see posters all over the place at both the methadone clinics I used to go to telling people to "NEVER GIVE METHADONE TO YOUR CHILDREN".

Way too many retards have kids.
At least for all my terrible mistakes, I've managed not to wind up having kids I can't take care of. I'd be a shit mother. I wouldnt be so shit as to give my kids methadone, but I'm still a heroin addict and in no position to have anyone depending on me.

Problem is these idiots can't accept the state taking their kids even though they clearly can't look after them themselves. Well, that's one of the problems, being morons is the other.

Still, I can't say I feel very happy that she's dead. Whole thing makes me sad all around.