• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Share your Busted/Pipe dropping experiences!

andyturbo

Administrator: PR.net
Seeing as ADD been a bit quiet and the mods kindly said they would take some leniency on the social side if things I thought this might be a funny thread to share your experiences ranging from geting busted (friends,family,work ect...NOT POLICE RAIDS, I don't want this abusing the niceness of the mods recent changes to the social chatter)

I'll post after dinner I'm starving.

Spacejunk, Drug Mentor and sixbuckets I apologise in advance if this thread is not within your views as suitable. I realise theres no HR aspect.
Cheers guys

A.T

So, i stupidly give away my pipes when i think ive had enough, and the comedowns have become too brutal. Only to regret it so bad.

I honesty have probably smashed at least 40+ pipes intentially doing the "I'm done with this stuff" Ritual over the past 10 years. It took a long time and alot of smashed pipes before it sunk in that this plan of attack didn't seem to be the right one for me lol. These days its the opposite I've got to many, regularly finding ones I swear I had used that day only to return to where I had a puff last and there it is. Theres definantly some sort of pipe hive/nest somewhere hidden and breeding them because its geting ridiculous lol

Hahaha its a very complex issue. On one side that would end the problem, how the search itself will end up worsening the already occuring issue of an overflow and that's without looking. I cringe at the consequences of pre emptive measures.
Its a tough life..

The thing that bothers me about having random paraphernalia around the place is that if John Law comes busting in with a search warrant, you (er, I) had/have absolutely no idea whether there are incriminating objects in your residence.
Good to keep it all in one place IMO/IME

I one dropped my syringe after drawing up a shot. I had to squirt it into a new rig.

One good thing about syringes is johnny law can't do shit if they're binned or if you happen to have them on you unopened they can't do shit. I'm not advocating needle use.

It wasnt a big issue when pipes were legal, we went through heaps just because of clumsiness. One was stuck back together with gum and a straw replaced the stem.

My ex moved into a furnished apartment that was privately let to him by a young couple. We opened a coffee table drawer and they had left 2 straight stemmed pipes behind. They sheepishly texted him and he laughed it off. Kept them of course