View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Shamanic order of operations

burn out

Bluelighter
I'm interested to hear some opinions on which order you guys think psychedelics should be used to work best for healing and spiritual developement. Shaman/curanderos often use their plants in certain orders for best effects, for instance they suggest using ayahuasca first and then San Pedro. The mexican curanderos suggest using salvia first, then morning glory seed, then psilocybin.

These orders make sense to me based on my own experiences. However, I am curious as to opinions on the order of use for synthetics. For example I have some MDMA and LSD which I desire to use for emotional healing, letting go of bad self image/social anxiety, low self esteem, etc. I am wondering which I should work with first, in your guys opinion.

With the three most common 2C-X compounds I've heard the rule "I before E except after C" based on overall intensity and unpredictability of trips. Aside from being catchy it's decent advice IME

Each shaman has his own method, often passed down by tradition or personal opinion. My personal take is thus: we don't live in the jungle. We are on course to becoming a technologically advanced society and somehow I don't think we'll care too much what's known to be in a plant or isn't. If the medicine works, the medicine works.

MDMDA/LSD is seriously a blissful, enlightening state of mind. But the key is to take a strong dose of acid, then take the MDMA exactly four hours later. The synergy only works then.

Each shaman has his own method, often passed down by tradition or personal opinion. My personal take is thus: we don't live in the jungle. We are on course to becoming a technologically advanced society and somehow I don't think we'll care too much what's known to be in a plant or isn't. If the medicine works, the medicine works.

MDMDA/LSD is seriously a blissful, enlightening state of mind. But the key is to take a strong dose of acid, then take the MDMA exactly four hours later. The synergy only works then.
When you say a strong dose how much would you suggest?

Around a +3 on the shulgin scale.The wole point to me seems to be that you've got to forget who you are, to remember who you can be. Lose yourself then find yourself. Not shitty street acid. Proper acid. And around about 125mg; MDMA a good dose.

But only if you're experienced with that. We have a lotof people freaking out on these forums because they take too much acid.

The combo is great, but it doesn't have to be at exactly 4 hours later to get the synergy. I just recently listened to a guy advocating (convincingly) in a Palenque Norte lecture that you should take the MDMA *first* - seems like crazy talk to me, but there are so many different ways to use these chemicals, I don't think anyone can presume to have the final say on this stuff.

Personally, in a candyflip I like to dose the MDMA around 3h after the LSD. 70mg MDMA with however much LSD.

MAPS has found 80mg MDMA typically to be the optimal dosage for therapy.

If I ever do lsd/mdma again it will probably be with mdma first.

The only time I tried it, I did it inside by myself and it sucked. I had a difficult 4 hours of LSD just basically waiting to take the mdma. When I took the mdma it just intensified the shitty lsd trip and was a total waste. I think if I would have done mdma first I would habe enjoyed it more.