• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Shadow people???

Status
Not open for further replies.

strity1994

Bluelighter
I read a post on here that creeped me the fuck out me!!! It was in meth discussion. Thread and this person said the shadow people are demonic entities from 4th dimension that average human can't sense.

My question is:

if 2 people are experiencing drug induced psychosis, in the same room.will they hear and see the same shadow people lurking in that room ?

Like the psychosis is a special goggle that lets you see things the naked eye and ear cannot process.

Edit: ok.. I found the post. Is legit or bs?

The shadow people that people refer to are reptilian entities from the 4th dimension. They love and prey on people on meth because of the vibratory rate and state Meth puts you in. They share some of that energy. Alot of the demonic possession is people talking about the reptilians once again. Half the psychotic episodes and instances relate to people being possessed well not quite possessed but on the same court. THey are usually in company with other beings or entities from other dimensions.

Don't see this connection as a bad demonic or whatever thing because if you do these entities will take advantage of it. It's like you know when you are coming down and you sense someone is there and your thinking paranoid thoughts, its most likely not you wanting to think them its just the fact that you have company. The Meth only brings us closer to other beings and other realms of the universe but in the hands of the uneducated and in confident user this can come crashing down.

Shadow people you refer to look like shadows to us most likely due to this. We share the visible light spectrum in which is responsible for what we see only this difference making it impossible for us to see these shadow entities in physical form is the fact we dont share a wide enough band on the spectrum to see whats in the universe in the grand scheme of things over alla.

If you wish to discuss this more hit me up on pm.

Cheers

<3

Last edited:
From the 4f-mph thread.. http://www.bluelight.org/vb/threads/770658-4-Fluoromethylphenidate-(4F-MPH)?highlight=4f-mph

As is the case with all binges on stims. Excessive dopamine + sleep deprivation = shadow people.

I used to get this at the end of a night of MDMA. On the way back from the club, I would see shadow people sitting in cars, including a 10 ft policeman I once saw when walking round a corner. I also saw a guy scarper up a tree once, only to realise that there was no man or tree there. What's stranger is me and my 3 mates all had the same hallucination. Creepy shizzle.

One of the signs you have used more than the recommended daily allowance of meth is experiencing shadow people. How do I know? Cause I know a lot of things.

You gotta chill and get calm in a chill place. Really, you know now this is the time to get way calm and focused, right?

Hello guys this is the post I'm talking about:

The shadow people that people refer to are reptilian entities from the 4th dimension. They love and prey on people on meth because of the vibratory rate and state Meth puts you in. They share some of that energy. Alot of the demonic possession is people talking about the reptilians once again. Half the psychotic episodes and instances relate to people being possessed well not quite possessed but on the same court. THey are usually in company with other beings or entities from other dimensions.

Don't see this connection as a bad demonic or whatever thing because if you do these entities will take advantage of it. It's like you know when you are coming down and you sense someone is there and your thinking paranoid thoughts, its most likely not you wanting to think them its just the fact that you have company. The Meth only brings us closer to other beings and other realms of the universe but in the hands of the uneducated and in confident user this can come crashing down.

Shadow people you refer to look like shadows to us most likely due to this. We share the visible light spectrum in which is responsible for what we see only this difference making it impossible for us to see these shadow entities in physical form is the fact we dont share a wide enough band on the spectrum to see whats in the universe in the grand scheme of things over alla.

If you wish to discuss this more hit me up on pm.

Cheers

<3

I also saw a guy scarper up a tree once, only to realise that there was no man or tree there. What's stranger is me and my 3 mates all had the same hallucination. Creepy shizzle.

hOLy shit!!! So the shadow people ARE real

As real as anything else. Reality is subjective.. you see what you see and I see what I see. Everything is a dream in the mind of Gawwd.

This has absolutely no purpose in Basic Drug Discussion. We're not here to discuss the validity or reality of individuals' Methamphetamine-induced hallucinations. Harm reduction folks.

Status
Not open for further replies.