• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Shadow people touching me and speaking to me

Hbic4u

Greenlighter
So lately I have been using IV cocaine. I do about a gram a day I get four shots maybe six depending on my mental state. I’m wondering if anybody else has had this situation happen? obviously I should not be doing this so I don’t need any chastisement and yes I know I use too much I tend to go hard
I’m wondering if anybody else has experience this, and if they know what happens and what to do to approach it safely

On meth after a week up and trip to the psych ward.

Okay, so I guess I forgot to mention this I’m extremely ADHD and have been since I was four I’ve been on a riddle in my whole life now I’m on Adderall which I never take because I think it sucks makes me boring and doesn’t do shit but make me go to sleep However today I went to a friends house because I thought she had what I was looking for, and it turned out to be clear which doesn’t work on me. It doesn’t do a goddamn thing. Neither does ecstasy, MDMA or Molly
Well she want to argue the situation so I’ve heard about a little over a quarter g in a spoon and shouted up an Aster do I like different because I sure don’t feel different. I really am very aware of why methamphetamine and Adderall do not get me high, because of my chemical production in the brain
But then when I got home and I did a shot of Coke, I felt like I should’ve been in a psych ward. Fucking screaming at myself and whatever was trying to touch me I swear to God I fucking bugs everywhere
I’m moving out tomorrow, I’m so stressed out because I’ve convinced myself that I have bugs which that’s never been the case before. I think I’m just doing two bigger shots as well as shouldn’t be mixing them with meth especially since it doesn’t work. People should not waste their drugs on me that don’t do anything.
I always try to tell them
But I’ve been shooting cocaine pretty regularly for about the past three months like I said to Gram daily
Sometimes I’ll take a day off for two, however, it has never never never never been this fucked up before

Yes, it's called stimulant psychosis and it's more or less a universal effect of stimulants when used in a high enough dosage or for a long enough time. Meth/Amphetamine psychosis is pretty well-known to the general public. It's more common as Meth also is extremely long-lasting, especially compared to Cocaine. This lack of sleep multiplies the severity of the psychosis greatly.

You can experience the same thing with Cocaine if you take enough. You either need to stop or this will likely keep happening. It's highly unlikely that the next time you use Cocaine, you'll stop yourself before it gets too crazy. Those are basically your two options.

I do some work at a homeless shelter in my town, so I run into people extremely high on Meth all the time. Sometimes they're so scared they say they'll never use Meth again as long as they live. They go to the hospital and they're typically out within 5-6 hours and just as high on Meth. If you're at this point already, it's so, so unlikely that you won't be able to moderate your dosage that the only other practical choice you have is to try to get clean.

So lately I have been using IV cocaine. I do about a gram a day I get four shots maybe six depending on my mental state. I’m wondering if anybody else has had this situation happen? obviously I should not be doing this so I don’t need any chastisement and yes I know I use too much I tend to go hard
I’m wondering if anybody else has experience this, and if they know what happens and what to do to approach it safely
You cannot approach that dose schedule IV cocaine safely, bottom line

Super reckless doses (no chastisement, pure observable fact)

Do you have any recommendations for me? I’m planning on putting it down bed I wanna make sure that when I am using and I’m doing it as safely as possible. Please let me know if you have any suggestions I am open to any kind of constructive criticism please don’t beat around the bush I like raw honesty. Thank you for your response you are very kind I look forward to hearing from you.

Yes, it's called stimulant psychosis and it's more or less a universal effect of stimulants when used in a high enough dosage or for a long enough time. Meth/Amphetamine psychosis is pretty well-known to the general public. It's more common as Meth also is extremely long-lasting, especially compared to Cocaine. This lack of sleep multiplies the severity of the psychosis greatly.

You can experience the same thing with Cocaine if you take enough. You either need to stop or this will likely keep happening. It's highly unlikely that the next time you use Cocaine, you'll stop yourself before it gets too crazy. Those are basically your two options.

I do some work at a homeless shelter in my town, so I run into people extremely high on Meth all the time. Sometimes they're so scared they say they'll never use Meth again as long as they live. They go to the hospital and they're typically out within 5-6 hours and just as high on Meth. If you're at this point already, it's so, so unlikely that you won't be able to moderate your dosage that the only other practical choice you have is to try to get clean.
Thank you so much for the information that you have given me. I’m not built like most people I quit speedballing 14 years ago and have not had one relapse until 2 1/2 months ago. I was in a really bad spot mentally and wanted to die, I am being very reckless and I am aware I tend to go HAM with everything.
I actually went to see a doctor about Suboxone to stop using speedballs 14 years ago and he told me that the recovery rate for what I am doing since I did 10 white and 10 black a day that recovery ratio is 2% and he just doesn’t see it happening for me so what I did was I went and got some Suboxone somewhere else to Strips each 8 mg. I cut them into four pieces on the first day and eight pieces on the next in a week. I was sober. Of course, I had to replace my habit with another ritual, so I got in the tea and turned into a big fat tea snob
12-step programs do not work for me. What did work for me was the small book based on Albert Ellis’s philosophy of rational emotive therapy, which I really appreciated. I have never listened to or read the whole book. I think about 48 pages and I had what I needed
I won’t 14 years without one incident at all. I was completely able to watch People use and not have any cravings
I believe the thing benefited me, the most was I would sit and visualise situations where people would offer me drugs to use with them, and I would just decline in my mind. Eventually, I got really comfortable with it.
Getting clean is really my only option, but until I can learn how to appreciate and love myself I’m going to continue to punish myself and that’s why I use drugs. They’re not fun for me anymore
However, it’s the only way I can get out of my head
I hate that I’ve been on riddle in an Adderall since I was four years old and 48 today
I have shot math before, but it doesn’t do anything. I don’t feel any altered state no kind of nothing it doesn’t do anything.
I wanted to thank you for your response. If you have any additional advice or information I’m soliciting it from you please I’m open to constructive criticism I like raw honesty

I go to sleep every night and I actually have to take better care of myself using IV drugs because my veins are so horrid, but the bottom line is I used to punish myself. I am working with EMDR therapy as well as dialectical behavioural therapy.
Staying hydrated and eating is paramount in order for me to continue to punish myself however I’m a caregiver and a people pleaser
I guess the self-loathing that I have is something I’m really struggling to get over if anybody has any advice please let me know

As said, it will happen faster and faster the more it happens.
Not preaching, I think you get it and it's up to you. Just repeating a data point which might help keep you out of the psych ward.

Thank you so much for the information that you have given me. I’m not built like most people I quit speedballing 14 years ago and have not had one relapse until 2 1/2 months ago. I was in a really bad spot mentally and wanted to die, I am being very reckless and I am aware I tend to go HAM with everything.
I actually went to see a doctor about Suboxone to stop using speedballs 14 years ago and he told me that the recovery rate for what I am doing since I did 10 white and 10 black a day that recovery ratio is 2% and he just doesn’t see it happening for me so what I did was I went and got some Suboxone somewhere else to Strips each 8 mg. I cut them into four pieces on the first day and eight pieces on the next in a week. I was sober. Of course, I had to replace my habit with another ritual, so I got in the tea and turned into a big fat tea snob
12-step programs do not work for me. What did work for me was the small book based on Albert Ellis’s philosophy of rational emotive therapy, which I really appreciated. I have never listened to or read the whole book. I think about 48 pages and I had what I needed
I won’t 14 years without one incident at all. I was completely able to watch People use and not have any cravings
I believe the thing benefited me, the most was I would sit and visualise situations where people would offer me drugs to use with them, and I would just decline in my mind. Eventually, I got really comfortable with it.
Getting clean is really my only option, but until I can learn how to appreciate and love myself I’m going to continue to punish myself and that’s why I use drugs. They’re not fun for me anymore
However, it’s the only way I can get out of my head
I hate that I’ve been on riddle in an Adderall since I was four years old and 48 today
I have shot math before, but it doesn’t do anything. I don’t feel any altered state no kind of nothing it doesn’t do anything.
I wanted to thank you for your response. If you have any additional advice or information I’m soliciting it from you please I’m open to constructive criticism I like raw honesty

You're in luck man. I try to be as blunt as possible. Radical problems sometimes require radical solutions. There's a big difference here between what is medically/ethically advisable and what actually happens in practice. All drugs have their qualities, right? Cocaine to me is known for you're either extremely high or desperately craving Cocaine. There is little time for perspective and insight.

Do you use other drugs or are you just a Cocaine user? People who know me know that I got through some of my worst moments by getting creative. When I had to quit using Heroin or Methadone, I leaned into other substances that could act as a salve for the worst symptoms while still allowing me to progress through the stages of the syndrome.

- Gabapentin/Pregabalin
-Cannabis
-Clonidine
-Benzodiazepines

And so on. You can be incredibly addicted to Heroin for instance and still have zero tolerance for Benzodiazepines, Gabapentinoids or what have you. While you may have a 300-400/day Coke habit, yet 4-5 bucks worth of Gabapentin could be enough to sate you a little bit. The other stuff you will use to sleep. Sleep is your friend, cause when you're asleep, you're not feeling the pain and time is still passing you by. Time and distance are the only things that will truly heal your mind of the desire to use Cocaine. However, with time and dedication, I believe anyone can master even the most compulsive of habits.

This is all well and good, but my honest advice to you would be to start by checking into detox. Ideally, you should try to go somewhere for at least a month. Rehabs are not all evil and you might actually learn some good skills in dealing with your addiction while there. The most important thing again though is gonna be time and separation. You need to find a way to derive happiness from your life. I know this sounds like a bunch of bullshit when you're in it. I can tell you that there was a point in my life when I would have sold my own Mother's soul to the devil to get high. I'm not exaggerating. I was an animal.

The part where you find meaning will take time. It's not gonna be overnight. You're going to need to put in a lot of work. It will be shitty, yes, but when you get clean, you plant your seeds. With enough time in the dirt, we get to see beautiful flowers start to pop up. For a lot of us, we plant the seeds and we're gone before we even get to see what they might become. Maybe that's your child telling you they love you, maybe it's your Father telling you that he loves and respects you, maybe it's finding a good woman. These are all things you can't touch until you've put in the work. However, it's not long at all before that shit starts to bloom. You're slogging every day. The rewards come in bursts and we use these feelings to motivate us to keep going. Realizing our inner strength and ability to say no will reaffirm in your heart that you're a human being, deserving of love and happiness.

You're capable dude. You're here right now talking about it. That is not an easy thing. You've taken your first step. You get the brownie badge for initiating things. This will be your first motivator. You've got that and you've got legendary junky @Keif' Richards backing you up all the way. If you ever need to talk, you know where to find me.

I recommend speaking to https://www.jerrymarzinsky.com/ - a retired licensed psychotherapist who has worked in many psych wards in his career. He has spoken in depth in interviews about "shadow people" and what to do about it. You do not want to be in a psych ward being pumped with anti-psych drugs that just numb the voices rather than deal with them. Good luck on your recovery.

Stimulant psychosis really doesn't need therapy, certainly not a TV psychologist. Stopping stimulants has a pretty much a 99% success rate in stopping the shadow people/voices. You just have to stop IV cocaine.