• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs sgt-151 experience report

buttnugget1876

Greenlighter
Hello I have the chance to experience this compound. I will start off by saying I have tried some of the jwh compounds so I have something to compare it to. This is a pharmaceutical medicinal compound. Sgt-151 is by far the safest of thing I have tried as it absorbs sparingly into PG and MCT oil. Unlike jwh sgt-151 is active orally and transdermally.

The effects are clean and subtle through vaping or orally in the amount that will absorbed into the liquid. It mainly produces a visual enhancement but also some relaxation. In comparison to THC the psychedelic aspect is non-existent. As said before it feels super clean with literally zero narcotic effects at the micro dose range. It's like smoking weak weed without the psychoactive aspect that resembles schizophrenia. I feel completely normal with enhancements to vision and slight sound enhancement. There is a slight enhancement of euphoria just like marijuana but again without the strong narcotic effects. I will note that some of the effects are short lived lasting only about 1 hour (subtle cannabinoid euphoria) with after effects lasting for hours to come. Taking it before bed results in pretty good sleep but waking up slightly dazed but its a good dazed.

I have not experienced a large dose and do not care to. I already noticed a slight tolerance increase similar to marijuana and I would like to keep my tolerance as low as possible to keep these awesome subtle effects working like god intended.

On a final note I will say I prefer this medicine over marijuana as my mind stays perfectly clear but still has all of the benefits of the cannabinoid receptors. This is by far the best medicinal compound I have ever had the chance to experience. I have not noticed any ill effects like headache, kidney pain, or liver pain.

I'll be frank and say this report sounds a little shill-like but perhaps you just really liked it.

What were the doses involved? Route of administration?

Perhaps it is less toxic than other noids but I bet enough will induce seizures just like other full agonists. The fluoronated version of this compound is supposed to be pretty toxic.

I suppose what I don't understand fully about synthetic cannabinoid users is why use such risky compounds given the ready availability of cannabis.

That said i've used the JWH type compounds a few times and did find them more euphoric than THC in some ways. But one time i also remember feeling some particularly strong psychotomimetic effects where i couldnt sleep and felt like i was crawling in ants.

But I am not a cannabis lover either these days as slightly too much causes me to freak out. Nonetheless i do consume on average 2.5mg of THC a night in edible form.

In sum, considering how toxic some of these compounds are I generally say, for the class as a whole:

It always sets alarm bells ringing with me when people claim that synthnoids are better than the real thing.

Millions of years of co-evolution takes a lot of beating...

I would say the JWH compounds were in fact more euphoric than THC, but felt distinctly toxic.

Certainly there can be improvements to naturally occurring compounds. Id take dextromoramide over morphine any day for instance. It has been described as 3 times more euphoric than heroin (not sure that was quantified however).

Still synthetic cannabinoids seem not worth it. Not worth dying to get super stoned.

Definitely a vendor report. Yea the noids I tried all felt toxic in some way or another... Even the first spice and k2 to hit the market that people say was the “good shit.”

While with morphine definitely can be improved synthetically, I wonder what would be better if the poppy plant was legalized, cultivated/bred, and maxed to its full potential for the end user similar to how cannabis has..

Apples to Oranges I suppose when we compare the experiences but still.

-GC

I have this... It is not like the op said... In ways I cannot say... It's very clean and feels great... It's better than the weed in may ways... first it doesn't have the psychological negatives that weed has... It has null psychological the only psychological is bliss or nothing... Like... I feel nothing a lot with this noid... I never take more than you could physically see... Like... it's a hell of a low dose... Like op said... It dissolves in PG and MCT oil in miniscule amounts perfect for dosing BUT! DO NOT ADD VEGTABLE GLYCERINE OR YOU WILL FREAKIN DIE! LOL. If you add VG a lot more dissolves and like the OP said it's transdermal meaning one slip up and the shit will absorption into you skin like lotion and you will seizure and die... The only way to use this chem is to dissolve into pg or MCT and filter through coffee filter to remove undissolved solids. TRUST ME when I say this this is not a safe chemical... One fuck up and you will be toast... BUT it is the freakin bomb... Like its so super mellow and clean there is no psychological symptoms what-so-ever other than chillaxing... ATLEAST AT THE LOW MICRO DOSE PROVIDED BY SMALL MICRODOSES OF PG AND MCT! DO NOT ADD VG OR YOU WILL DIE LIKE I ALMOST DID! THIS IS A POTENT NOID!

Who the fuck is using synthetic noids transdermally? these reports both have huge shill vibes tbh, and this is coming from someone who actually enjoys synthetic cannabinoids.

Who the fuck is using synthetic noids transdermally? these reports both have huge shill vibes tbh, and this is coming from someone who actually enjoys synthetic cannabinoids.
I’m new to this whole synthetic Cannabinoids thing, but my bf enjoys them. He has extreme ADHD and they actually help him chill & focus. Problem is, in trying to find powders of various noids he’s interested in, we’ve encountered several fraudulent “vendors”. Can anyone recommend a LEGIT vendor for powder that ships to the USA?? TIA

I’m new to this whole synthetic Cannabinoids thing, but my bf enjoys them. He has extreme ADHD and they actually help him chill & focus. Problem is, in trying to find powders of various noids he’s interested in, we’ve encountered several fraudulent “vendors”. Can anyone recommend a LEGIT vendor for powder that ships to the USA?? TIA
No, we can't recommend vendors. We are a harm reduction website and sourcing is against our rules.